Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Community So Far In A Nutshell

Handies

A: This combat is going to suck because it will take no skill.

B: This combat is going to suck because it will be zerging to win.

C: I am going to compare WvW to GvG to prove  A and B.

D: I am going to try to cause other people to worry because of lack of information at this point.

E: People will disagree with my point and so that means they must be trolling.

F: No healing means end of the world!

G: Tanks are going to be useless.

H: Full loot drop or this game will suck

I:  Inventory drop or this will suck

J: I thought they said there would be PvE

K: Gender lock sucks!

L: Shadowbane people are going to rule the game

M: DFO: You SB people are too soft

N: SBers: You DFO people are too soft

O: Skill levels need to matter. 

P: B2P or P2P, no F2P

Did I miss anything?

A: This combat is going to suck because it will take no skill.

B: This combat is going to suck because it will be zerging to win.

C: I am going to compare WvW to GvG to prove  A and B.

D: I am going to try to cause other people to worry because of lack of information at this point.

E: People will disagree with my point and so that means they must be trolling.

F: No healing means end of the world!

G: Tanks are going to be useless.

H: Full loot drop or this game will suck

I:  Inventory drop or this will suck

J: I thought they said there would be PvE

K: Gender lock sucks!

L: Shadowbane people are going to rule the game

M: DFO: You SB people are too soft

N: SBers: You DFO people are too soft

O: Skill levels need to matter. 

P: B2P or P2P, no F2P

Did I miss anything?

This is great.

-DFO Vet

Dude I don't know about your list at all.. I mean looking at WvW and GvG in other games clearly shows your list to be wrong. I mean tanks are going to awful for sure and because there won't be any healers to heal them. Meaning the combat will probably suck, since there will also be zergs. I mean we just don't even know enough since there isn't much information regarding this stuff but it seems to be worrisome in the fact that since they only have given us half of the information it just doesn't look like its going to be good. When you kill a player full loot and full inventory loot should be in, duh. Especially when there are no healers! I want to play a female centaur tank but they will probably suck. I played shadowbane once as a tank, so I'll probably pwn people anyways. Sb people are too soft. If Im level 99 and someone is lvl 49 I should win. F2P is aids.

/trolloff

Gtfo with useless threads ty

Nah. People need to just quit over reacting on things.

But what you think might be a over reaction might be a legitimate concern for another, am I right? :)

Your silly thread cannot control our bipolar.

Shut up or I will cut myself! 

( this is a joke, I don't need any warning points )

I think there have been some interesting threads so far though.  And some good conversation has taken place with both sides respecting that it is all speculation.  Of course we're all going to have different concerns though so the stereotyping will commence.  But eh I'd rather talk shop with folks than sit on my thumbs at this point.  At least I'll be amused if someone does take a leap into the deep end without reading up on what we do know.

Between dreams and reality.

Lantern Watch

Ya this is actually much better than sitting around for months on end with no new information given to us about a new upcoming game! It's actually quite refreshing they are giving us some information to "fight" over haha

Well minimalist healing, and telegraph type combat (because it worked so well in wildstar--not) is a little worrisome. However It doesn't really discourage me.

I'm hoping combat is closer to Smite and less like Wildstar.

Edited by Helix

You missed one:

This game of rampant speculation is so much fun! I can't wait to learn the next clue  :P

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

You missed one:

This game of rampant speculation is so much fun! I can't wait to learn the next clue  :P

Yeah, there are some positive trends too.  I'll try to make sure my sarcasm doesn't get the better of me when we explore each new reveal!

Honestly hate the game of speculation. My first one and last one. 1st week was moderated to wtf. 2nd week was Us vs. them threads and a ton of full loot, PvE, combat, point of view, day/night cycle, blah blah blah threads. 3rd week is first peek so you're losing your mind. By the 4th week the people just getting here make a ton of redundant, repeating threads where they find their opinion to be so damn important they have to make even more threads.

Now, I'll just wait for content drops.