Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you make use of all of your abilities?

Jubenei

Short question. I realized when playing the myrmidon i hardly ever use the 1 and 2 abilties. Do they have any bonuses anyway that i should use them? Its already hard to time your other attacks on the server, especially the stun, sometimes it lags to hard. And for the 6 ability, can someone explain me how it functions? Really don`t understand it.

Well this is somehow helpfull but not exactly answering the question. But haven`t seen so many myrmidons online yet maybe its to early stage of game and to little player base for skill discussion.

There are several "red-headed stepchildren" in powers for most ATs. Hopefully they will be improved (and significantly more added) as we advance to launch.

There's a definite arkade or fighting game feel to them currently where you can do just fine using 3-5 abilities, total, per AT. I believe it's what they refer to as "minimum viable powers," but that design I don't really like.

Hey,

Kithslayer wrote an overview of the Myrms powers, I recommand you read it.

Here:  http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/13372-first-impressions-of-the-myrmidon/

Thank you for the shout out!

It would be nice if you could unlock new abilities through skill progression.

New abilities will be unlocked through a system called Disciplines, which is still being developed!

@Kithslayer that was a great overview of the Myrm, gave me something to think about as the next update is about to come out and I can start playing again!

Are you planning on updating the overview or posting a new one after this next test? Id be interested to hear what you think.

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

Thank you!

I may.  I'm loving the Duelist right now, and this test doesn't have as much combat as the Hunger Dome days.

I don't think there's much updating to do, though.  Root motion is gone, so a lot of the wild swinging is out.  Without the Hunger Dome, the net ability has become much more useful in Big World chase down and catch runners.

Outside of those two, everything else is a minor tweak, so the guide holds true.  I suppose I could edit it for current patch.