Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sugoi Group Fights - Stress test and weekend test (Dec 16-18th)

Rikutatis

Forum pvp is boring, so we generally try to save our pvp for Big World testing.

1) Stress test, support group POV (10vX). Warning: Obscene NSFW amounts of server lag in this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rTThSkruQc

2) Big World Record for fastest 3v3 in history. "Take the apples!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4p3cCgihkM

3) Another 1v3 by Uyathefox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diUq4wzjnZY

4) Apple delivery service fail. (5v7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMXek6MCLn0

5) Duren realizes plate armor sucks, even though I've been telling him this for a while now (1v2 and 4v3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POf_KA3xVxo

6) A fun fight vs Ascendence. Good to see other guilds in Big World with larger groups. Gf guys! (and great music selection by chodie as usual)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10H8PrVJov4

2) Big World Record for fastest 3v3 in history. "Take the apples!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4p3cCgihkM

We've done faster.... Though It looks like these guys got one attack off between the three of them before they died.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

That first fight felt awful from the perspective of playing it. Not many from either side died because the lag would allow people to escape situation where they really shouldn't have. I know I escaped a couple of times where I would have been dead because I was pushing it trying to kill someone through the lag.

It was still decently fun though even though it was getting close to the border of unplayable. I do like Gordon in the middle of that one saying the server is fine.

C4sIZDW.gif

We've done faster.... Though It looks like these guys got one attack off between the three of them before they died.

In Madgoblins defense he was at 5fps a sec . And we were not geared in much more than a basic weapons. But yea you got us.

That first fight felt awful from the perspective of playing it. Not many from either side died because the lag would allow people to escape situation where they really shouldn't have. I know I escaped a couple of times where I would have been dead because I was pushing it trying to kill someone through the lag.

It was still decently fun though even though it was getting close to the border of unplayable. I do like Gordon in the middle of that one saying the server is fine.

Not a lot of killing on either side on that first vid.  The server side lag was horrible, still had fun.  Had more back to back to back large engagements than any other day in BW.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Not a lot of killing on either side on that first vid.  The server side lag was horrible, still had fun.  Had more back to back to back large engagements than any other day in BW.

Yeah, I suppose that is what happens when more people are online.

This weekend the servers seemed pretty dead. I was on at off hours though.

C4sIZDW.gif

In Madgoblins defense he was at 5fps a sec . And we were not geared in much more than a basic weapons. But yea you got us.

We have some people that 'play' at 5fps, they weren't with us in that video though.  I know I couldn't play like that, props to Madgoblins.

YouTube Channel

...  I do like Gordon in the middle of that one saying the server is fine.

LOL yea, that was funny. Maybe it'd be beneficial for the devs to watch large fight vids of the stress test like this one to see how exactly we were experiencing that lag. Not sure if it's visible from their side. At some point it became totally unplayable for me. A literal slide show. Players jumping appeared as if they were floating on my screen. Players walking appeared as if they were sliding on the ground. 

We have some people that 'play' at 5fps, they weren't with us in that video though.  I know I couldn't play like that, props to Madgoblins.

Mad does really well with his 5 - 18 fps . But, sometimes when the lag spikes hit it just leaves him standing there.

Your all ignoring the only reason he could 1v3 was because berserk overhealing bug....the one bug not mentioned in the video... :P

(and silly targets that don't know how to deal with a myrm)

Yep - most likely the "covered with flies" skill causing the bug.  Unless of course that's intended as part of the skill in which case it's just OP. 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

We also had just spawned in the graveyard . Madgoblinblaze was really dead before he fully loaded. Me an genocide were still loading when he attacked . I was the only one in anything other than basic gear. Mino's full geared are beast atm. But, yea we got beat.

Edited by dolmar

Your all ignoring the only reason he could 1v3 was because berserk overhealing bug....the one bug not mentioned in the video... :P

(and silly targets that don't know how to deal with a myrm)

No, you're missing it. Exploiting bugs just makes an increase in skill cap, just like that fessor jump. 

Edited by Vanguard

Yep - most likely the "covered with flies" skill causing the bug.  Unless of course that's intended as part of the skill in which case it's just OP. 

Yea, I'd say the skill is overtuned, but it's functioning as intended, healing above the 100% the power normally does.

No, you're missing it. Exploiting bugs just makes an increase in skill cap, just like that fessor jump. 

LOL.

Hi, I'm moneda.

except you know if specifically says "heals applied to you" which strongly suggests it should only work on external healing

hZcgXkN.png

if not then it is fundamentally insanely designed node

(on an insanely designed base power kit)

Edited by Tinnis