Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rikutatis

Sugoi Group Fights - Stress test and weekend test (Dec 16-18th)

Duren has already released a video to ACE outlining the berserk over healing bug  for the guild didnt care to make a second outlining it just like a lot of people dont mention the confessor jump bug in their videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4NjGSoIKQg

Your all ignoring the only reason he could 1v3 was because berserk overhealing bug

(and silly targets that don't know how to deal with a myrm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQVdD_RxHUc&t=3s You might be giving them too much credit, I just dont have shadowplay running to grab more usually. To be honest I wouldn't have missed 2 of those crashes if the timer was correct. 

except you know if specifically says "heals applied to you" which strongly suggests it should only work on external healing

hZcgXkN.png

if not then it is fundamentally insanely designed node

(on an insanely designed base power kit)

The only reason why anyone would train in this is knowing that your 6 ability *heals* you for 100 % damage taken. I trained in this knowing I would get a return but not by the amount it's giving me. I dont see any indication of a strong suggestion in the description since the description is so short just like so many of the other abilities

Edited by Uyathefox

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

nothing personal, just pointing out the bug for those that did not notice it or aware of its existence. i still enjoyed the video.

obviously nothing wrong on your part (especially with all the negative bugs going on)

i would argue that node is already really good without berserk boost - just to help your healers keep you topped up. but thats just my view.

and yes - like all the tooltips vague and up to interpretation (or entirely lacking information)

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

No offense taken Tinnis, Uya went ahead and threw up another one from before he even had access to the Flies of Doom.

By the way, we need to sit down and talk about Ranger sometime, I wish to learn senpai!

Edited by Ezraek

except you know if specifically says "heals applied to you" which strongly suggests it should only work on external healing

hZcgXkN.png

if not then it is fundamentally insanely designed node

(on an insanely designed base power kit)

I mean, he is the only archetype that has this node and is the only archetype with a self heal mechanic like berserk. Would make sense if this was intended...which apparently it was not and has been fixed. A missed opportunity, imo. 

Edited by Vectious

CfWBSig.png

I mean, he is the only archetype that has this node and is the only archetype with a self heal mechanic like berserk. Would make sense if this was intended...which apparently it was not and has been fixed. A missed opportunity, imo. 

It is still somewhat useful for receiving heals while you're berserked to pull you back up from any damage you took outside of berserk.

C4sIZDW.gif

I mean, its not that its useless or does not give any benefit. Its that 18 days of training so i can get more external healing, which the cow has no effect over is lack luster. 

Of course, this is with out discipline runes right? With them the dynamic may change, any heals from discipline runes will be effected, and since, obviously Myrm doesn't go for support power this node and nodes like it may be a 'stop gap' to make up for the lack of support power.

Was anyone able to measure the amount it increased by?

CfWBSig.png

Good fights on Sunday. I kind of stumbled in randomly on my rat and Dolmar was nice enough to invite me to play with them. I tried a Legio for the first time but I had to craft a weapon. It was fun times. Jah patiently guarded me while I was almost surrounded by you guys. This game is really good for practicing deep breathing and relaxation skills. :P I seriously can't wait for this weekend. 

Edited by Mytherceria

Lol. The skill heals literally all damage taken, as designed. It was born overpowered. 

I'm hoping the heal is dropped to about 50% or even 75% instead of 100%.  Then you can have skills in your training that improve it, to maybe 90% or so.  But 100% is just silly.  I think (hope) ACE knows this and that we'll see changes in a future balance pass.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

I'm hoping the heal is dropped to about 50% or even 75% instead of 100%.  Then you can have skills in your training that improve it, to maybe 90% or so.  But 100% is just silly.  I think (hope) ACE knows this and that we'll see changes in a future balance pass.

If all goes as planned there are skills for some of the promotions that steal 100% of healing from a target.  I wouldn't worry about berserk too much.  There are hard counters planned.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Can we see the videos of the non-bugged weapons or non-bugged minos... we will wait.

But props to the guild that uses unknown bugs and exploits and proclaims uberness... you my dear snowflakes win the internet today.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

I love the fact that you got called out... again lol.

The thing is you can cry all you want, but just saying something doesn't make it true.  Just cause your guys have no clue how to take out a myrm with Covered in Flies just shows your incompetency.  And look, its going to be fixed this patch.... what will you cry about next?

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

That would be the kind of AT training I'd love to see, especially if it was an exclusive choice to other ability improvement. Here's hoping.

Can we see the videos of the non-bugged weapons or non-bugged minos... we will wait.

But props to the guild that uses unknown bugs and exploits and proclaims uberness... you my dear snowflakes win the internet today.

Are you dense? You can't have bugged weapons after TWO server wipes. And its a bit hypocritical you are all over the bugs when its not your group. Do you give dolmar this much ****  for fessor exploits? 

Edited by Vanguard

How about don't cheat, if you find something.. report it. not use it till it gets discovered. Your guild has been caught twice now doing this, that makes you a cheater, it is that simple. Gloss it over  how ever you need to so you can sleep at night, but the facts, and i know facts hurt, the facts are you got caught.. not once, but TWICE now. So anything you have  posted before the fix is null and void. So go to your safe place or go huddle up and come up with more excuses, but save the chest thumping.. you have not earned it.

Are you dense? You can't have bugged weapons after TWO server wipes. 

Oh I was referring to the first time you were caught cheating. I know there so many it gets lost which time was what.

** since you tossed in an edit about dolmar, ill toss in an edit as well. I give him poorly made socks all day long for playing an OP fessor. BUT, unlike some, if there is a bug or an exploit I know he will report it.

Edited by weaponsx

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."