Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rikutatis

Sugoi Group Fights - Stress test and weekend test (Dec 16-18th)

How about don't cheat, if you find something.. report it. not use it till it gets discovered. Your guild has been caught twice now doing this, that makes you a cheater, it is that simple. Gloss it over  how ever you need to so you can sleep at night, but the facts, and i know facts hurt, the facts are you got caught.. not once, but TWICE now. So anything you have  posted before the fix is null and void. So go to your safe place or go huddle up and come up with more excuses, but save the chest thumping.. you have not earned it.

Oh I was referring to the first time you were caught cheating. I know there so many it gets lost which time was what.

We don't cheat, we don't exploit.  We report it and move on. Can't say that for your guys. If you guys think an over tuned skill or archetype is cheating then will you guys be playing fessor or myrm the next test? I assume so....

Please... cry more....

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

How about don't cheat, if you find something.. report it. not use it till it gets discovered. Your guild has been caught twice now doing this, that makes you a cheater, it is that simple. Gloss it over  how ever you need to so you can sleep at night, but the facts, and i know facts hurt, the facts are you got caught.. not once, but TWICE now. So anything you have  posted before the fix is null and void. So go to your safe place or go huddle up and come up with more excuses, but save the chest thumping.. you have not earned it.

Oh I was referring to the first time you were caught cheating. I know there so many it gets lost which time was what.

** since you tossed in an edit about dolmar, ill toss in an edit as well. I give him poorly made socks all day long for playing an OP fessor. BUT, unlike some, if there is a bug or an exploit I know he will report it.

thats not what i was implying at all.

ever been to the bug and feedback threads?

move on.

p.s. i hands down challenge both winterblades and sugoi to have 5v5 ranger bow fight...for youtube science of course

;p

edit: i've offically started calling coolwaters = "coolwatership down" from all the bunny hopping. i can actually recognise him on sugoi's videos at a distance before i even see his nameplate

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

** since you tossed in an edit about dolmar, ill toss in an edit as well. I give him poorly made socks all day long for playing an OP fessor. BUT, unlike some, if there is a bug or an exploit I know he will report it.

Sorry to say I'm not going to be joining in on all the reindeer games this time. One warning was enough for me, and arguing with a child is pretty much the definition of futile.

That said, our members have documented,reported, and seen a number of bugs we first discovered successfully fixed. We are here to accomplish the true purpose of the Alpha phase by assisting in the testing of this game, and if you cared about this game half as much as Forumbane, it'd likely be that one of you fine folks running your mouth constantly would have discovered the bug earlier, and it could have been fixed earlier. Granted, that won't do anything to make up for your inadequate PvP skills, but in the grand scheme of Crowfall's creation and successful launch, it would go a long way towards you finally making a positive impact on the game. And in the end, that's what we are all here for.

p.s. i hands down challenge both winterblades and sugoi to have 5v5 ranger bow fight...for youtube science of course

Tinnis would beat us 1v5 with those ranger skills..... I'll watch, though..... ^^

You are a god among men....

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

we have a different name for the fessor bunny hopping but its NSFF.

I for one would be so down for a 5v5 Ranger fight. I been missing playing my fiery redhead of doom.

If people are down with it I will be.

Everyman dies, Not every man truly lives.

we have a different name for the fessor bunny hopping but its NSFF.

I for one would be so down for a 5v5 Ranger fight. I been missing playing my fiery redhead of doom.

If people are down with it I will be.

Count me in!

lol yup... as I said, call it what you want and need to so you can justify it. Cheaters always seem to do that. I also don't care about points or warnings, if you are a cheat, I will call you out for it and to receive a warning for that.. well that puts another paint job on things. If a fessor is using something illegally, what is it, I don't play one of those crazy ass classes so I have no idea what they are doing. Don't with this thread for now, We all see behind the curtain of your success now. Have a nice day.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

I'm hoping the heal is dropped to about 50% or even 75% instead of 100%.  Then you can have skills in your training that improve it, to maybe 90% or so.  But 100% is just silly.  I think (hope) ACE knows this and that we'll see changes in a future balance pass.

Personally I'd prefer if they gave the skill a longer cooldown so it's not up so much, but kept the healing at 100%. 

EDIT: However I still think the major problem is the high damage and unbreakable root CC, not the berserk. 

Edited by Rikutatis

also your definition of 'cheating' is fundamentally laughable for pre alpha.

we are here to test and break things.

we then submit them.

we are meant to find bugs, exploits and design flaws.

my leet haxxors:

roof hax!

player radar hax!

item hax!

item dupes!

keep wall haxx!

confessor fart physics haxx!

speedhaxx

Edited by Tinnis

edit: i've offically started calling coolwaters = "coolwatership down" from all the bunny hopping. i can actually recognise him on sugoi's videos at a distance before i even see his nameplate

I like it.

But everyone has the scoot-jump down now. I still love it, and I understand why some would want it removed. I think it's cool, fun and not imbalancing. I understand some folks disagree, but I love it and hope it stays. It requires far more "skill" to use effectively than most of the finger dancing in this game (Berserk, for example).

I like it.

But everyone has the scoot-jump down now. I still love it, and I understand why some would want it removed. I think it's cool, fun and not imbalancing. I understand some folks disagree, but I love it and hope it stays. It requires far more "skill" to use effectively than most of the finger dancing in this game (Berserk, for example).

I really don't think bunny hopping on a fessor requires "skill". I made a fessor last test to try it and did it reliably within a couple minutes, it is really pretty easy to do and I don't think it's intended. It doesn't bug me for out of combat travel, but using it to just run away and abuse the mechanic of it to get so much extra distance really detracts from the game. 

I really don't think bunny hopping on a fessor requires "skill". I made a fessor last test to try it and did it reliably within a couple minutes, it is really pretty easy to do and I don't think it's intended. It doesn't bug me for out of combat travel, but using it to just run away and abuse the mechanic of it to get so much extra distance really detracts from the game. 

I also like the hop mechanic. its the only AT that caters to my fighting style. it allows me and a small group to string people away from their zergs with it. Using it in a fight and on certain terrain effective def takes some skill. I hope it stays.

Grief-super-small.png

https://twitch.TV/Badatron  

https://www.GriefGaming.pro

I also like the hop mechanic. its the only AT that caters to my fighting style. it allows me and a small group to string people away from their zergs with it. Using it in a fight and on certain terrain effective def takes some skill. I hope it stays.

You also hop away from 1v1s when you are losing, with no way for any other class to even come close to catching fessors, it's broken.  It DOUBLES the dash distance.  It's clearly a bug.  As for skill, it pretty much takes zero skill to hit a single button, or spam it, at the end of dash.  I'm okay with some classes being able to run a little bit better than others, but moving 30m+ every few seconds is over the top.

The thing is, it's not balanced, but nothing is balanced at the moment.  If it stays, then jump should require the same amount of stamina as the dash, or more IMO.  There is a reason why there is a few seconds CD on the dash to begin with, so you can't move that kind of distance in that short of time.

YouTube Channel

...I don't even know what to say to this. Use the actual dash, not the bug exploit, effectively. Confessor was already one of the most mobile AT in the game, you don't need to bunny hop to pull people away from a "zerg". Just use the actual mechanics of the class to do it. I mean, cmon. Really. 

It quite literally takes barely any skill to bunny hop. Anyone can do it. The dash in itself is more than enough mobility to position in fights and terrain, use your "skill" to position in fights w/out the use of unintended bugs

It's easy to do. It's hard to do reliably in the heat of battle. It's impossible to do with even a slight uphill grade.

It's the physics engine producing an unforeseen, but very cool artifact that I personally feel has enough fun attached to it, with little to no balance issues, that it should stay.

Wonderful accidents are wonderful. It feels very free and almost like a very short, situational flight.

A very small stam usage to jump is all that's needed. My .02.

Edited by coolwaters

We've tested it extensively. This is either gross hyperbole or just a guess.

The distance is, at absolute best, 40-50% increased from the dash. Down a massive hill you could, possibly go further, but you'd take massive fall damage.

18 meters base power

31 meters with the jump

13 meter increase

72.22% increase

dvwofrX.gif

video

-

Compare that to 10 meter dodges.

To a druids 18 meter teleport, or their ~30 meter attack range.

To a ranger 40 meter base bow range or even 60 meters - two farts and you've covered it.

Lets not even talk about melee issues. (or poor little duelist's 15 meter pistol range)

Or 35 meter confessor #1 and #4 and with 100% movement on 30 meter left click machine gun raycast - 5 hits in 2.18 seconds

(with x2 possible range increasing skill nodes available....).

As well as the many stamina nodes a confessor gets.

Most confessors can dash at least 3 times at once with fast regen too

Edited by Tinnis

18 meters base power

31 meters with the jump

13 meter increase

72.22% increase

Yoink and I tested it and had consistent results between 40-50% increase. 

You're better at "exploiting" than Yoink is, clearly^^. Do an honest average on flat terrain and I bet it's far lower than both of our numbers.

@anyone with no sense of humor: I don't really think Tinnis is an exploiter. He's one of the most productive testers CF has.