Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MoC Gordon Walton Pt 2 - Official discussion thread

Pann

Damn i want part 3 now  :blink:

How can you finish on this story about UO and tease us like a Game of Thrones episode  :D

Anyway, great stuff, so much memories on those games Gordon talked about (Harpoon ! )  :o

So much experience in this person, one word 

We're not worthy !

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

My Crowfall boxed set is going to look so good!

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

"I think those people will come and kill you. Not all of them but enough of them that you should be afraid of this."

Kinda funny but scary at the same time. I never knew that about Ultima Online (I started MMORPG's in Oct 1999 with EQ1). 

Does it worry you at all that this game attracts a lot of old UO players? 

I got my fair share of death threats from PKing people and taking their stuff in EQ1 on Rallos Zek but I was a teenager and I just thought it was hilarious. We'd take screenshots of the death threats and paste them onto a screenshot of the killshot of the person and host them in an online gallery on our guild website (appropriately named "Artful Death"). 

I suppose we had anonymity on our side that you did not. 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

O.o If gamers were coming up to the studio to beat up Devs, how'd the game not get shut down?   

It was their livelihood.

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

• 2 weeks later...

*Shows age a little too much*

Gotta love the involvement in some of the classics Speedball, and Gods.

Was anyone else out there amazed by the Gods intro and music when it first came out?