Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How does max resource work w/ pips?

Jjohnsin

Just a quick questions seeing if anyone knew how exactly the "increase max resource pool" nodes work in regards to Duelist and the pip system? Does each node trained to 100 give the Duelist 1 an extra pip maybe or? Has there been any news or info on how exactly the conversion and numbers work out?

Training this on the vessel tree doesn't give me a pip at 37%, but maybe if I complete that skill to 100% it will give me an extra pip.

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

Training this on the vessel tree doesn't give me a pip at 37%, but maybe if I complete that skill to 100% it will give me an extra pip.

Alright, let me know when you get to 100 and what happens. It would be very sad if max resource and resource spend reduction doesn't work with pips. 

Alright, let me know when you get to 100 and what happens. It would be very sad if max resource and resource spend reduction doesn't work with pips. 

My guess would be that they don't work with pips.

IhhQKY6.gif

Yeah, I would guess that they don't work with pips.

How can you reduce the cost of pips on powers if you only need 1 pip to use most of your abilities? 

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

If not then the "resource cost reduction" node in Combat Principles is useless to a Duelist but needed if you want to go for increased stun duration, which is anything but useless for a Duelist. 

It's bad design if that is indeed the case. 

If not then the "resource cost reduction" node in Combat Principles is useless to a Duelist but needed if you want to go for increased stun duration, which is anything but useless for a Duelist. 

It's bad design if that is indeed the case. 

Yep, exactly. I decided to make a post in suggestions as well. It doesn't matter to me because of VIP and I'll probably need it for assassin or w.e else I decide to play. But for people who don't have the option/don't want to pay for VIP...kind of out of luck, and it's just wasted time

Alot of the skill nodes seemed to be created as place holders before alot of the mechanics for the archetypes were made.

I am sure they will be adjusted in ways that will be applicable to all archetypes.

CfWBSig.png