benwp

Greetings from BenWP

Maybe @bardiel is here.. He is such a rebel - I wonder if he demonstrate outside the Trump wall foundation near the Mexian border! 

No wall, no wall, no wall!! :)

WAIT, maybe he voted for D. Trump - who knows what is going with all these rebels here, and all their conspiracies related to this game, and future policies on this particular forum, and lastly, @pann -_-

Brief, I don`t know what is going on in the game or outside it in US or in EU, but if Rangers win tomorrow I could care less! ;) after they tie the series (2-2) lol. 

Edit; well on a less US political, but a more serious note - great to see you here @mal , @Jah, and @Ben, hopefully it will be an interesting game! Personally, I`m looking forward to try it out when we are closer to beta stage! :D

Edited by mythx

On 11/21/2016 at 4:49 PM, seastodd said:

I played SB until everyone  left for WoW than I faded away, I am very excited for this game hoping the siege warfare makes it into release as that is what made shadowbane so special in my opinion, plus the player drivin economy/crafting

Yeah, I remember those days around 2004 - and servers were less crowded than usual for sure, but it never really faded away until Ubi decided to leave a late summer day. Anyway I believe in @Todd & Gordon - I hope they can recreate the magic and exciting time we had with old friends in Crowfall.  

On 5/5/2017 at 9:09 PM, coolwaters said:

Don't ask man.

Seriously, as a favor to me.

Anything for you!   :P

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:47 PM, vandarr said:

Still lurking. Excited about todays announcement, though it still needs MOAR SCOUTS.

Yes, please.

45 minutes ago, checkyotrack said:

Don't be a hater. 

hey now...don't tell me what to do, heathen!!!

but cereally...just PM ben, i'm sure he'll help you out...

and no, i'm not *here* again....jst dropping by to check progress after getting a PM from these forums out of nowhere...and now spending the evening reading/catching up a bit...

fewking mortuary around here, imo....but things seem to be moving along steadily....someday i might even care enough to download....