Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
benwp

Greetings from BenWP

Mugs er dresses up, ya ladies!  Les' give 'er three cheers 'fer ole' Ben da wolf!

( Nice to see you Ben!  If you take a look at the guild section you'll likely see an overwhelming amount of nostalgia.  Seems after all these years we're still finding ways to come home. )

Hey Towelie!  

xZ2ResZ.png?1

rip sister sunblast

Man, I remember when Ubi announced the shutdown date and I revealed all my alts.  Then SB got a reprieve.  Egg on my face! 

xZ2ResZ.png?1

I am doubting that is really Ben, but I will play along lol .... Is DaveWP still around, was a super cool dude and talked to him on a regular basis back in the SB days. As I grown older, had kids kind of lost contact with some of my really old friends and contacts from the older games. 

Hoping he is on the QA team for this game!  :)

Some days I doubt if I'm really Ben too, so I don't blame you.  Dave and I work for the feds now, and neither of us are likely to move back into games.  But I did have lunch with him yesterday and told him about Crowbane (I can't be the first to say that?) 

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Evil Bastages says "Hi!", Galahad.  RealAmerican and Oakbow especially send their best wishes and are glad to see you recovered from your breakdown.

Mike Madden had an alt in Evil Bastages, used to tell us about the crazy things they did.  Do you remember his dev name, Ashen?

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Wow, look at all these old names. Brings back lots of memories. 

Sure does.  Good stuff.   :D

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Some days I doubt if I'm really Ben too, so I don't blame you.  Dave and I work for the feds now, and neither of us are likely to move back into games.  But I did have lunch with him yesterday and told him about Crowbane (I can't be the first to say that?) 

Ahhh that's awesome. Tell Dave I say hi! I am sure he might remember me... I was the FourHorsemen town ad his mom and dad where with us back than ... good times, his parents where some of the coolest "old players" I ever had the privelage to play with. Sweetest people.

Oh and I think you two should both go back into gaming and join the artcraft team!! lol

**** Xanther.

Oh, and Hi Ben. Hi Ashen.

WTB Vosx

Ask and ye shall receive! 

xZ2ResZ.png?1

This is so, totally, where the cool kids are hanging out these days!

Wow, this is a blast from the past!  The cool kids are here, and they even let me in too.

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Hi Ben. Thanks again for allowing Xanther to change my test toon name to Fagelmar.

Did he do that?  LOLOLOL   Shoulda given him a raise for that one.  ;)

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Ahhh that's awesome. Tell Dave I say hi! I am sure he might remember me... I was the FourHorsemen town ad his mom and dad where with us back than ... good times, his parents where some of the coolest "old players" I ever had the privelage to play with. Sweetest people.

I showed him this thread on my phone while we were at lunch and he pointed you out, so he remembered you.  :)

xZ2ResZ.png?1