Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
benwp

Greetings from BenWP

That's right we are the cool kids...um most of us....really a few of us....I know I am one .....I think so......maybe.....

Will Crowfall have epic purples craftings?!

Baby-Care-Bear-Costume.jpg

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Calmed down? Things are never calm when SB players are involved.

Well, there was the initial surge of excitement and participation that has ebbed.  Seems like Doc's departure marked the end of that surge.

xZ2ResZ.png?1

From the Wait--What?? department, I give you some broad that swallowed a metal bristle from a grill cleaning brush--and gets a press conference for doing so.  

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Well, there was the initial surge of excitement and participation that has ebbed.  Seems like Doc's departure marked the end of that surge.

I don't know, Ben, he had a foot inside the QFT guild in the past - politically.
i've no idea why he resigned as a mod or asked to step down, because I'm not always updated on the CF forums.
But he resigned nonetheless, and I guess it's never good when someone just abandon the project if it's a player or a previous mod.
I remember Doc. very well from the original SB days.

I'm very concerned when I read some old suggestions from some of ACE Partners, because some of their ideas are utter crap,
and the quality of the game might suffer with such a forum policy. 
Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

I don't know, Ben, he had a foot inside the QFT guild in the past - politically.
i've no idea why he resigned as a mod or asked to step down, because I'm not always updated on the CF forums.
But he resigned nonetheless, and I guess it's never good when someone just abandon the project if it's a player or a previous mod.
I remember Doc. very well from the original SB days.

I'm very concerned when I read some old suggestions from some of ACE Partners, because some of their ideas are utter crap,
and the quality of the game might suffer with such a forum policy. 

QFT had nothing to do with it.  Doc left because he is Doc. I miss him, but like I've said previoulsy, if anything about him not being here was outrageous I'd also be gone. I also wouldn't worry about the ACE partners.  Go back and read everything Todd and Gordon have posted. The goals and direction of this game are stated and obvious.  Using a $ounding board of backers on some ideas isn't going to change the direction into PvE MMO 33.7.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

QFT had nothing to do with it.  Doc left because he is Doc. I miss him, but like I've said previoulsy, if anything about him not being here was outrageous I'd also be gone. I also wouldn't worry about the ACE partners.  Go back and read everything Todd and Gordon have posted. The goals and direction of this game are stated and obvious.  Using a $ounding board of backers on some ideas isn't going to change the direction into PvE MMO 33.7.

Shhh.  Its okay, Agelmar.   :wub:

The nut finally cracked

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

No on can muzzle the troll king.

Did it always filter the word for mythical cave dwelling beings of folklore?

Edited by Alyriel

PFq3vWQ.png

A muzzle? Has there been a disheartening run of over moderation? Is that noob xcomvic a mod again?

No on can muzzle the player king.

Did it always filter the word for mythical cave dwelling beings of folklore?

I'm mad at you.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

A muzzle? Has there been a disheartening run of over moderation? Is that noob xcomvic a mod again?

I'm mad at you.

Seems like it...

We've migrated off the forums.