Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
benwp

Greetings from BenWP

My list of ppl to kill in game is getting longer.

this is a good thing :)

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Glad to have the community getting back together in all honesty. It feels like a reunion of sorts. Hopefully I can train my oldest how to PL my toons and farm so I can just PvP when I get online. I mean isn't that why we have chinchillas?

sig.png

Glad to have the community getting back together in all honesty. It feels like a reunion of sorts. Hopefully I can train my oldest how to PL my toons and farm so I can just PvP when I get online. I mean isn't that why we have chinchillas?

There won't be any leveling - problem solved.  :P

I never played on that server (I was only on Test), but I remember how Mike Madden "Ramsey" told stories about EB and the crazy stuff they did.

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Ramsie is now a long time member of EB.   The passive skill leveling system in this game comes from another game he developed that did not last some years after SB.

Ramsie is now a long time member of EB.   The passive skill leveling system in this game comes from another game he developed that did not last some years after SB.

I assume you are referring to Faxion. It definitely was not the first to use that system. EVE is probably the first big notable one to use it.

C4sIZDW.gif

Yes, Faxion.   Faxion was not the first, but I believe they used the exact same system (3 skills, 3 different priority levels, diminishing returns) didn't they?  Though I recall you could spend some money to seriously jack your gains up.

Can't believe this thread is still going lol.

Blah blah blah. Just cause no one talks on Facebook doesn't mean we aren't chatty here. Sheesh