Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
benwp

Greetings from BenWP

only 79 more pages before we overtake lanterns watch guys.

Welcome home!

I can't wait to burn it down. Because reasons.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Every time I go.in there and tell them suck I get a warning...I think three or four of my warnings are contributed to the LW thread.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Wow - I just noticed the length of their guild thread.   That is something that definitely gets the attention of the Evil Bastages.  Such forum enthusiasm should lead to great forum reading pleasure upon destruction of their voxels...

Headlight - that second quote in your sig, I think that guy must have listened to the EB TS one night, poor fella.   As for the first quote, "Threats to Society" is a pretty good guild name...

*shrugs shoulders*

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Did Stray Bullet Games ever actually release something? I stalked the forum for quite a while and nothing happened.

nope...lingered a while and faded like a bad fart.

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Even though I was excited for the Stray Bullet Games project, it was only because they had worked on Shadowbane.  I wasn't feeling the whole cybernetic-gorillas-elves-riding-dinosaurs-using-bows-but-also-with-muskets-and-lazorz genre they had going on...

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

Did Stray Bullet Games ever actually release something? I stalked the forum for quite a while and nothing happened.

Nothing unless you count Shadowbane code.

Hey yall!   I haven't checked in on the CF forums for a long time.  How's everyone?

Also, where do you download the client so we can play the hunger games thing?    

Edit:  I heard from Doc, he's still rattling around up there in Yankee land.  

Edited by benwp

xZ2ResZ.png?1

BTW, Props to Mal for keeping me squared away on CF stuff.  I'm a cf slug with all the other stuff going on here in Wolfpacktown.  

xZ2ResZ.png?1