Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
benwp

Greetings from BenWP

I actually saw Crowfall mentioned while downloading Unity (I've finally reached a point again where I have time to invest in learning), and thought "Huh, that game looks interesting".  Then I get to the page.  I then think... that kinda looks like Shadowbane.

Something about the art, maybe?  Check the staff page... Control + F - S,H,A,D,O,W .  At which point I'm hit with waves of nostalgia, donate, and then find an off topic forum labeled Shadowbane.  

No matter what happens, the hope that I can play something like a spiritual successor is kind of awesome.

I went by Emerald back in the day.  

I remember my town being named fluffy bunny or something....damn mods  >:(

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

BenWP I miss being on test server with my obscene names and seeing what you would change them to...  Glad to see you are still around though!

Heh, I did rename a few.  What were yours?

I remember my town being named fluffy bunny or something....damn mods  > :(

Hahah, that was YOU?  

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Heh, I did rename a few.  What were yours?

Come(explicit) Bubble lol.  Don't want to type it for real, mods might get mad :P.  It got changed to Bubble Bunny. I had a few others, but can't remember.

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

I do miss opening my tree and killin peeps

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Not surprised as that weave is definitely criminal.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Come(explicit) Bubble lol.  Don't want to type it for real, mods might get mad :P.  It got changed to Bubble Bunny. I had a few others, but can't remember.

I remember that!  My UA Warrior was named "Sexopheliac" and got changed to Golden Bunny.  I got Ben to fix it for me, so it got changed to Dionisis.  Jose had a toon named "Korean Puta", it got changed to Lavender Bunny lol.  Test was so much fun!

Edited by cmurder

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

I remember that!  My UA Warrior was named "Sexopheliac" and got changed to Golden Bunny.  I got Ben to fix it for me, so it got changed to Dionisis.  Jose had a toon named "Korean Puta", it got changed to Lavender Bunny lol.  Test was so much fun!

Haha i remember Dionisis, Dwarf right?  Test was a lot of fun.. Good times.. 

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito