Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
benwp

Greetings from BenWP

What are you up to on Saturday night?  Come play with Winterblades.

When you say you haven't "gotten in" does that mean you haven't tried it yet, or that you are not aware you are already "in" and could be testing already?

Hey Jah!

Bleh, sorry i was vague  ;)   I have access, but I haven't logged into a test session yet.

Thanks for the invitation.  It's been a long time since I've played with (or against) WB, but this weekend is booked solid.  

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Wasn't "Off Topic" enough?  Sheesh

edit: that was rhetorical, not asking you to explain, Coolster  ;) 

Edited by benwp

xZ2ResZ.png?1

he lives.

Hey there!   Ya, still kicking.   Talked to Doc a few times via Skype, almost got him down to Austin (my bad for procrastinating on follow through, not his), some other big changes.  How are the CF forums outside of this boneyard?  Is there much life?

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Hey there!   Ya, still kicking.   Talked to Doc a few times via Skype, almost got him down to Austin (my bad for procrastinating on follow through, not his), some other big changes.  How are the CF forums outside of this boneyard?  Is there much life?

I think the forums have a little bit more life to them than during the boring months (october to march), but mostly due to testing. still slow over all because the trolls have moved on and those have been replaced by people who will troll you if you don't like the game. Ya know, giving feedback. But, you've been down this road before, so....overall not bad.

i dropped a banestone on Ubisoft...but they nutcupped with CN

I also dropped on gorrillabane...but it defaulted and was a no show!...I won a empty town with no walls or vendors on a dead server...kinda like magicbane atm :P

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

I played SB until everyone  left for WoW than I faded away, I am very excited for this game hoping the siege warfare makes it into release as that is what made shadowbane so special in my opinion, plus the player drivin economy/crafting