Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
benwp

Greetings from BenWP

Maybe @bardiel is here.. He is such a rebel - I wonder if he demonstrate outside the Trump wall foundation near the Mexian border! 

No wall, no wall, no wall!! :)

WAIT, maybe he voted for D. Trump - who knows what is going with all these rebels here, and all their conspiracies related to this game, and future policies on this particular forum, and lastly, @pann -_-

Brief, I don`t know what is going on in the game or outside it in US or in EU, but if Rangers win tomorrow I could care less! ;) after they tie the series (2-2) lol. 

Edit; well on a less US political, but a more serious note - great to see you here @mal , @Jah, and @Ben, hopefully it will be an interesting game! Personally, I`m looking forward to try it out when we are closer to beta stage! :D

Edited by mythx

On 11/21/2016 at 4:49 PM, seastodd said:

I played SB until everyone  left for WoW than I faded away, I am very excited for this game hoping the siege warfare makes it into release as that is what made shadowbane so special in my opinion, plus the player drivin economy/crafting

Yeah, I remember those days around 2004 - and servers were less crowded than usual for sure, but it never really faded away until Ubi decided to leave a late summer day. Anyway I believe in @Todd & Gordon - I hope they can recreate the magic and exciting time we had with old friends in Crowfall.  

Remember Jewels that used to post here?  

This was us two days ago in Belgrade, Serbia.  And this....   And this.  And this

Today we are on a honeymoon of sorts in Budapest.  I finally got some real goulash.

45 minutes ago, checkyotrack said:

Don't be a hater. 

hey now...don't tell me what to do, heathen!!!

but cereally...just PM ben, i'm sure he'll help you out...

and no, i'm not *here* again....jst dropping by to check progress after getting a PM from these forums out of nowhere...and now spending the evening reading/catching up a bit...

fewking mortuary around here, imo....but things seem to be moving along steadily....someday i might even care enough to download....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...