Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

2016 blooper reel - Official discussion thread

These outtakes never cease to amuse me :)

On a side note, I didn't know Melissa did the Ranger grunts. I always thought they were stock sounds :P. Didn't think you guys had a SFX artist.

I also want to see that Spawner video released at some point, it looks like a fun vid :D

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Oh, i love this company. My favorite parts:

Why did they keep on saying "map" in the first two minutes? We don't have maps in game yet. Don't confuse me! xD

"Keep on telling us what you think, and *laugh* *break* we'll try to fix it *laughing more*"

Doggett is a natural born rapper. But, you know, those slappings in hollywood, they usually just pretend them!!! Man...

"Action!"
" *break* ... what?"

And what did melissa just say there??!! lmao

"One of the most experienced teams on the planet *rofl'ing* "

"Howdy everybody." xD

i-flare and i-brows. Guess you found a new business idea. xD

Fun to watch. Thanks for this lovely feature. :)

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

good as ever.

we learn that the ranger daggers run on the power of melissa's rage. excellent.

can we get a mod where the ranger says "maybe you shut the f*** up" whenever she fires a suppression shot?

edit: here you go ace, made it for you! ;p

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

I want to hear more about the steamy international release.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

at the end of this video, we can clearly see that the real melissa preston has been replaced by a terrifying warrior woman of unknown origins. Please send help to find the real melissa!

You should always remind warrior women that they make weight classes for a reason.  Except for Lagertha, that bish b cray.

hqdefault.jpg

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

I am so glad the staff is down to earth and use profanity as normal human beings do. With this being said, i use profanity a lot too and anticipate using it in game chat and the forum and expect to not receive any type of reprimand for the cussing as the game developers themselves have released a video of constant cuss words and it would be hypocritical of them to discipline me for cussing in chat while they themselves do it.. I am glad i can now be my normal self and not have to censor my chat.

AND WOW THE CHAT IS CENSORED! THATS custard HYPOCRITICAL OF THEM!

Edited by ZestyBalls

So the out takes video talked about a console port.. which then lead me to watching the Micro ventures videos where they further talk about going to consoles.

After being told multiple times that the terrible ui and game systems like combat had nothing to do with console and that wasn't a consideration, I'm not believing dev speak from now on.

MOkvLlm.png

So the out takes video talked about a console port.. which then lead me to watching the Micro ventures videos where they further talk about going to consoles.

After being told multiple times that the terrible ui and game systems like combat had nothing to do with console and that wasn't a consideration, I'm not believing dev speak from now on.

lol, this guy.

Yeah, the terrible UI had nothing to do with consoles, but they always said that they'd leave console ports on the table.

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

The indegogo vid explains it more (which is what these outtakes are from I believe)

Edited by arawulf

I also want to see that Spawner video released at some point, it looks like a fun vid :D

No you don't. It's terribad. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community