Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I've finally backed...

Anthrage

Welcome! 

Chances are what you heard was either spot-on true or blown way out of proportion...I guess you'll have to find out for yourself ;)

They are an effective support  AT if played correctly.

Edited by chodie

And as always keep in mind that all the negative things are what usually get on forums in any game, where all the positive things never because well ppl just enjoy playing those parts, If you were to judge games entirely on their forums, there never been a even half-decent game in history (at least for games that have a forum (which is pretty much every single one today))

...how bad is it? I've heard some...disturbing things.

I feel like you should have asked this before backing it.

Silly druids.

What's shakin' old friend?

Hop in TS and I'll give you the skinny.

It's a huge undertaking and sure, there are some concerns, but I feel pretty good about the game.  I think you probably will too based on what I know about you.

Anthrage for druid advocate?

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Oh you know me, I enjoy running into things half-cocked. Comes from a lifetime of only being able to grab that much of mine at a time with both hands. :P

I have been crafting a theory, regarding druids and this particular form they seem to have been manifest in by ACE...but I'm not sure any of you are going to like it. So yeah, same as last time pretty much. ;)

In all seriousness - or as much as I can get my hands on at least - I have zero practical experience with the Druid or CF for that matter beyond what the 3 minutes running around in Sanctuary gave me before the server went down. Plenty of theory, after watching a bazillion videos, but no practice whatsoever. I'll have a slightly better idea of what's what after tomorrow.

In that regard, then, what would you all say are the top 5 things I should know/keep in mind, about the druid?

Good to see you btw. Yer making me all misty and poorly made socks.

I feel like you should have asked this before backing it.

Silly druids.

Anthrage for druid advocate?

Oh you know me, I enjoy running into things half-cocked. Comes from a lifetime of only being able to grab that much of mine at a time with both hands. :P

I have been crafting a theory, regarding druids and this particular form they seem to have been manifest in by ACE...but I'm not sure any of you are going to like it. So yeah, same as last time pretty much. ;)

In all seriousness - or as much as I can get my hands on at least - I have zero practical experience with the Druid or CF for that matter beyond what the 3 minutes running around in Sanctuary gave me before the server went down. Plenty of theory, after watching a bazillion videos, but no practice whatsoever. I'll have a slightly better idea of what's what after tomorrow.

In that regard, then, what would you all say are the top 5 things I should know/keep in mind, about the druid?

Good to see you btw. Yer making me all misty and poorly made socks.

Good to see you too, glad I can make you wet.

I have to admit, I know absolutely zero about druids in CF, or any other class for that matter. I'm working on putting a computer together so that I can join the fun.

The only thing I know, is that there's no horse prelate. :(

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili