ZestyBalls

Profanity!

4 minutes ago, eeliigaa said:

Community: "Please don't make the game too carebear."

Devs: "Okay we won't."

Devs: "No swer on furumz."

Right now this is a forum for a product in development.  Also the forum itself is not the game they are selling.  This is a place to provide feedback and help them make the game right now. 

17 minutes ago, Zybak said:

As always I look forward to not seeing any of these forum warriors in game.

Because you know....none of them actually play the game.

We are in game taking your loots.  You just don't know it, and would never want to believe it. 

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

19 minutes ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

We are in game taking your loots.  You just don't know it, and would never want to believe it. 

So, question and i ask this honestly.. aren't forum names =account names = ingame names? If so.. i've never seen or heard the name VikingNail ingame.. so does this mean your just an alt account of someone too scared to be known ingame by your forum behavior?  Or is there some other reason for using different accounts for forum warrioring and playing???

32 minutes ago, tigari said:

So, question and i ask this honestly.. aren't forum names =account names = ingame names? If so.. i've never seen or heard the name VikingNail ingame.. so does this mean your just an alt account of someone too scared to be known ingame by your forum behavior?  Or is there some other reason for using different accounts for forum warrioring and playing???

Similar to ned stark you generally don't show people your hand when it doesn't matter (pre-alpha) because it's not logical or tactical to give them free-intel like that.

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

1 minute ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

Similar to ned stark you generally don't show people your hand when it doesn't matter (pre-alpha) because it's not logical or tactical to give them free-intel like that. 

Lol makes very little sense, but ok.  Since its my opinion, ill stick with my original idea. Theres not really any "hand" to show by using the same account on forums and ingame.. unless your trying to fluff numbers by acting like 2 different people in the same group.. 

Wait.. Tark is that you??? 

Well, you know, half the reason of not wanting to "show other people your hand" is because you have nothing in it and are trying to make others think you have more valuable cards than you actually do.

And it's not like there is any intel to be had by knowing who folks are. All they will really find out is if you are good at the game, or suck at the game. I suppose that is some kind of intel, but either way, people will find it out eventually so it doesn't matter if you hide how terrible you are during pre-alpha. If anything, by intentionally keeping the in-game presence detached, you just make yourself more irrelevant to the community each week that goes by.

It's not like I am a pillar of the CF community, but I am attached to some groups and I can be seen playing, so if I do speak on a topic there is at least some contextual relevance and body of legit experience to draw from.

12 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

Well, you know, half the reason of not wanting to "show other people your hand" is because you have nothing in it and are trying to make others think you have more valuable cards than you actually do.

And it's not like there is any intel to be had by knowing who folks are. All they will really find out is if you are good at the game, or suck at the game. I suppose that is some kind of intel, but either way, people will find it out eventually so it doesn't matter if you hide how terrible you are during pre-alpha. If anything, by intentionally keeping the in-game presence detached, you just make yourself more irrelevant to the community each week that goes by.

It's not like I am a pillar of the CF community, but I am attached to some groups and I can be seen playing, so if I do speak on a topic there is at least some contextual relevance and body of legit experience to draw from.

Thanks for the interesting narrative, I can see you enjoy playing checkers. 

51 minutes ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

Thanks for the interesting narrative, I can see you enjoy playing checkers. 

Have fun playing chess by yourself.

Seems this thread has served its original purpose and keeps getting bumped with off-topic banter. Gonna close it now to protect people from themselves. =)