Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Account Bank, Import and Export - Official discussion thread

Was hoping for local banks of some kind. This update means that nobody is going to have any real inventory since you can instantly bank everything of value.

Obviously this is temporary and I'm sure this was done to get as many item transfers as possible to find potential bugs.

Patience is a virtue I guess :rolleyes:

I originally read it as "you can transfer one item stack every two minutes" and thought that was a good compromise

Either way, will be fun to try out

Can transfer as much as you want, items are locked however for 2 minutes before you can take them back, also item is locked for 2 mins when you remove it from bank, so cant craft using it straight away.

Can transfer as much as you want, items are locked however for 2 minutes before you can take them back, also item is locked for 2 mins when you remove it from bank, so cant craft using it straight away.

Yeah I just meant the way I originally read it (slow, deliberate transfers, spaced out) would mean people have to carry stuff on their inventory personally and be cautious about what they have on them.

So, do we need to be in a certain place in the CW to transfer inventory into the spirit account?

It looks like we can just do this anywhere.

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

So, do we need to be in a certain place in the CW to transfer inventory into the spirit account?

It looks like we can just do this anywhere.

Seems like it is anywhere, which is nice for testing periods. Might actually bother logging in a bit more to try out crafting/gathering and what not that I typically don't care for.

Was hoping for local banks of some kind. This update means that nobody is going to have any real inventory since you can instantly bank everything of value.

I would like local banks more. It would be better if you had to travel to a chest or another POI to transfer stuff out.

Totally get that this is testing, but can you release some sort of POI to keep the PVP players active?

I like it for several reasons during the test. This allows new players to start in Sanctuary and get basic gear to their bank and then log into the real servers. It also allows new players to have a real shot at crafting advanced gear.

Yes, it will change a lot and yes it will be more restrictive ultimately in several ways, but I think this is good for the testing population.