Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minerals and gems

makkon

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/14460-patch-notes-december-02-2016/

• Added new resource types minerals/gems to Mother Lode nodes of Ore/Stone. (Harvesting skill trees now have skills in them “Exceptional Ore/Stone harvesting” to allow these to be harvested, also there is a new testing potion)

So does any1 get in latest tests any minerals from big nodes?

Before (on previous maps) I get it from big nodes (tested ore nodes)

Needed for ambrosia

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/14460-patch-notes-december-02-2016/

• Added new resource types minerals/gems to Mother Lode nodes of Ore/Stone. (Harvesting skill trees now have skills in them “Exceptional Ore/Stone harvesting” to allow these to be harvested, also there is a new testing potion)

So does any1 get in latest tests any minerals from big nodes?

Before (on previous maps) I get it from big nodes (tested ore nodes)

Needed for ambrosia

I've received 1 gem, but quite rare, during a team effort on a mother lobe.

Edit: @Makkom    It was previous patch 3.7 or 3.8 can't remember. Its tucked way in my Spirit Bank :)

Edited by Dirkoff

Looking for a casual guild ...

I've received 1 gem, but quite rare, during a team effort on a mother lobe.

this patch or?

we destroyed today around 12 mother stones (2 ppl) and got 0 minerals

actually only minerals are intresting atm -)

Discord makkon#8550

If you look on the player stats page you will see the following stats,

Gems chance from various ore types and mineral chance form various stone types.

So in short, Gems comes from Ore motherlodes and minerals from stone motherlodes. Use the motherlode specific harvest potion as well.

If you look on the player stats page you will see the following stats,

Gems chance from various ore types and mineral chance form various stone types.

So in short, Gems comes from Ore motherlodes and minerals from stone motherlodes. Use the motherlode specific harvest potion as well.

man I know dat =)

but it looks like no1 get minerals from stone. so, my conclusion - it is pretty rare or broken

this is the problem. like shovels which are ninja disabled

Discord makkon#8550

only the sigil recipe was gone. you were still able to use existing shovels or to craft shovels if you had the sigils. by the way, anybody needing some body parts? xD

nope... coz cinnabars are impossible to get =(

i got shovel from unlucky guy and did some tombs crushing already

Discord makkon#8550

I literally can't find any ore anywhere. New player, playing on PVE to get the hang of things but hung up on doing pretty much anything because I can't find ore to harvest. Anyone have a common location or something I should be looking for?

I literally can't find any ore anywhere. New player, playing on PVE to get the hang of things but hung up on doing pretty much anything because I can't find ore to harvest. Anyone have a common location or something I should be looking for?

i think theres not much ore on the PVE server, try a pvp server instead

6XZoThV.jpg

It's called "slag" on the PvE server.

It will fit in non specific ore slots for crafting, like the pots, but you need specific ore from PVP land for things like iron for armor etc.

It's called "slag" on the PvE server.

It will fit in non specific ore slots for crafting, like the pots, but you need specific ore from PVP land for things like iron for armor etc.

This is the best answer.  The test servers (as of Big World) are in effect recreating what they want the game to be (as I perceive). Sanctuary (PVE) is a place to get some basic gear and tuck away in the spirit bank or sit around and do crafting. From there, they want you to go to a pvp server to gather more precious materials (put them in your spirit bank and 'export' them to the PvE server).  

• 2 weeks later...