Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders 2016 wrap-up - Official discussion thread

Great Job guys...  all around feels like things are coming together.  Looking for AMAZING in 2017...   with the next AT release, Templar, lets be sure to get some love to the broken feeling ATs so we aren't playing FessorLegioMyrmFall so much.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

The game's development is much beyond schedule, I was really expecting Crowfall to have reached a somewhat enjoyable state by now.

There is really much left to be done if you really want to release/soft launch Crowfall in 2017.

Lets hope for the best.

FYI to spare those who keep refreshing the website, that is the only update for today. I am now editing our update for Thursday and it will make you happier. 

Also what is that supposed to mean?

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

The game's development is much beyond schedule, I was really expecting Crowfall to have reached a somewhat enjoyable state by now.

There is really much left to be done if you really want to release/soft launch Crowfall in 2017.

Lets hope for the best.

I'd imagine it means there will be new information, probably regarding the Templar.

Lets hope for the best.

Cake would make me happy ...

or an info drop about lots of things to come soonish xD.

FYI to spare those who keep refreshing the website, that is the only update for today. I am now editing our update for Thursday and it will make you happier. 

This is what i do between fights in WvW, caught me. Seriously tho my Templar QQ

krevra.png

I'd imagine it means there will be new information, probably regarding the Templar.

I do hope for progress, or new information about progress, or an announcement of progress of the game's development.

So far, judging from the past 2 years, a release/soft launch in 2017 is everything else than granted, I would say. Its gonna be very close.

Cake would make me happy ...

or an info drop about lots of things to come soonish xD.

Mmmhm, ok, I can spare my leftovers from christmas, but you gotta be fast, because its getting less by the hour.  ö.ö

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.