Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Infidel8654

Consuming Your Package

Okay, I guess I just didn't really understand the mechanic of "consuming" the package I purchased and figured by consuming it I agreed to activate it.   Since I didn't get an email stating how to dowload the patcher nor could I find a link in my account, both are the most common way I've seen nearly every game I've play tested does this.......I thought that it must not show up, and I can't play test, until I "consume" the pledge and make it permanent.

So, then I start poking around the forums and find the post from one of the Crowfall team that says he advises NOT to consume your package (that sounds funny) and that you can play in the play test events.   Now I can't upgrade my pledge, nor can I gift it, and I'm simply stuck with what I chose.   This leaves me with only one option....I can no longer invest in the development of this game any further than my initial pledge.  Outstanding idea to lock us into this!

Welcome to the forum.

You can test without consuming your package. Usually you get an eMail as soon as you are invited into the current playtest. If you want to upgrade your package, you can contact support@artcraftent.com to get it rebundled. Informations about how to download the client and participate in the tests can be found in the Q&A Forum and in the FAQ.

Have fun and good luck.

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

You can test without consuming your package. Usually you get an eMail as soon as you are invited into the current playtest. If you want to upgrade your package, you can contact support@artcraftent.com to get it rebundled. Informations about how to download the client and participate in the tests can be found in the Q&A Forum and in the FAQ.

Have fun and good luck.

Odd question but what is consuming the package? Is there a reason I might/might not want to consume it?

Consuming is like opening the package.

Unconsumed, you will see the package itself in your backer rewards list. You can for example gift the whole package to another accounts.

Consumed, you will see the individual items that have been inside the package. You can for example gift a specific item to another account.

Consuming (opening) your package is not necessary, unless you want to trade or redeem an item that is part of your package.

2W1ZHpA.jpg