Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
braxkedren

Graphic Card Question

Crowfall is built on Unity, which is designed to be compatible with as much hardware as possible.

The Crowfall FAQ says "GForce 600 series or better, AMD Radeon HD 6970 or better"

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Crowfall is built on Unity, which is designed to be compatible with as much hardware as possible.

The Crowfall FAQ says "GForce 600 series or better, AMD Radeon HD 6970 or better"

Anything integrated, i.e integrated graphics card with processor will not run crowfall, i have a integrated laptop i  intended to play on, it runs almost most things on medium graphics yet it simply cannot handle crowfall and even the support team told me that integrated won't work so heads up! Hope it helps! 

Dear ArtCraft and others that may know

Playing Crowfall is continuously taping my GeForce 760 GTX with 2G at 95% to 99% on the task manager GPU spec. I'm OK with the performance as I see them on the screen but am wondering if maxing my GPU as such may be hinder my ability in combat.

All other task manager spec are very low except for memory usages which is running around 50%.

And yes I know I sux at combat and need a lot of practice so no need to remind me of that here :) .

1 hour ago, Kcing said:

Dear ArtCraft and others that may know

Playing Crowfall is continuously taping my GeForce 760 GTX with 2G at 95% to 99% on the task manager GPU spec. I'm OK with the performance as I see them on the screen but am wondering if maxing my GPU as such may be hinder my ability in combat.

All other task manager spec are very low except for memory usages which is running around 50%.

And yes I know I sux at combat and need a lot of practice so no need to remind me of that here :) .

optmisation isn't the best at the moment. i however did play fine for ages on a gtx 750 ti [even in group vs group] which is less powerful than a gtx 760. but yea: a big fight would of suffered. if you haven't already you should turn the settings to basic and turn off shadows etc

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png