Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vindi

This Is Not Shadowbane 2 - Off The Hype Train For Now.

It's both accurate and sarcastic.

/mind blown

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Actually I have invested a bit more than that.

Applied for Beta.

I was active on Twitter the first day = 30 minutes

I created an account here and posted  = 1 hour

I was sold on P2C... only to be underwhelmed = Lifetime

That's like 2 hours of life plus infinite trauma there.

/sarcasm

But what if it ends up being much better than you think?  Two more weeks of reveals to totally win the SB community back.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

But what if it ends up being much better than you think?  Two more weeks of reveals to totally win the SB community back.

So they are releasing Hawkrise instead?

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I would like that but then you would be popular. 

wiDfyPp.png

Ok, got be honest, couldn't make it past page 5...the flow of tiers was to swift.

I thought Sber's were suppose to be handcore?  Life takers!?

You guys need to pull it together!  Those WoW carebear n00bz (aka lessers, aka bads) are killing ya in General!

Ok, I get it.  You need some time away..?    Times up! 

Now wipe those tiers off your cheeks and get back in there!  *hands you a tissue and kicks you in the arse out the door*

*EDIT* <3 ya

Edited by getz

What I remember from Shadowbane?

A whole lot of saber-rattlers who couldn't wait to stop playing after launch, and made lots of bones about doing just that. And within 3 months, pretty much all the huge battles were over, and that's more or less what happened. Poof!

Crowfall needs to have more "there" there, than just the big, all-encompassing, winner-take-all battles. Lots of people want to be wolves, but no one wants to be sheep for wolves. Everyone hand-wringing about what necessarily will happen or must happen, relax. These guys are just getting started.

These forums look a lot nicer, though.

Ok, got be honest, couldn't make it past page 5...the flow of tiers was to swift.

I thought Sber's were suppose to be handcore?  Life takers!?

You guys need to pull it together!  Those WoW carebear n00bz (aka lessers, aka bads) are killing ya in General!

Ok, I get it.  You need some time away..?    Times up! 

Now wipe those tiers off your cheeks and get back in there!  *hands you a tissue and kicks you in the arse out the door*

*EDIT* <3 ya

I'd be more than willing to participate in those conversations but they aren't debates, they are nothing more than the whiny post of PvE would be's and congratulatory post of the few yes men.

I can't wait till people lose their stuff and stop playing so that those who will remain can actually post.  Also those SB mods better get a political section set up for the required spin and all caps threats or there are going to be a lot of banned people. 

wiDfyPp.png

It'll be interesting to see non-SB/DF mods in the political forums. Going to be Ban-ageddon 2: Toxicity Rising.

Ban-aggeddon Episode VI: Return of the Troll was always my favorite.

wiDfyPp.png

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

EDIT: RIP BLAZE

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

Regarding the "hype train," I'm just interested to see the rest of the Archetypes and hope one or more jump out to me as interesting to play (I'm severely disappointed in the announced absence of specialized healers). I have not been impressed by the few revealed so far, but I'm holding out hope for the plant lady pictured in the character creation screenshot.

LJBXw4x.png

Benedict Cumberbatch was a terrible Khan.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg