Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ironmike

Inter-Kingdom Bulk sales / caravans and Travel

I've peeked around but was wondering -

1. Has there been any talk or discussion on how to move say, a crap-ton of materials (like stone or something or a caravan) from one EK to Another?

2. I take it the Kingdom Owner specifies the Inter-Kingdom spawn point?

3. Will Inter-Kingdom travel be like Tree Travel in Shadowbane between cities? (See list, click public if desired, then click a button and you are teleported there) and how will that list be sorted? (And can you buy placement of where you are on that list?)

Thanks!

Edited by Ironmike

The%20Crowfall%20Economist%20Official%20

Nothing has been confirmed, but I would like to see a portal type structure that can either be built around, or have buildings placed far away from it so travel is required.  Allow each EK owner to build close or far from the portal.  I would not like to see a "moving" spawn point that takes you to a specific place in an EK.

The same portal type structure could also be used for us to move our crows from EK to CW.  If one area was designated the "portal" with cool 3d model, it would go a long way to immersion and using the EK; not just a lobby effect.

lUvvzPy.png

SWG had spaceports. I think later you could build something for inter-zone travel or something similar. Maybe that was only the special areas.

I'd like to see a thing you can build that's like a loading dock / off load unload area.

Then for inter EK travel - similar to Mount and Blade, like a strategic map with your minature caravan or group/horseman you can can control and ride by cities in the map (can't see houses maybe a fort and above or something) and to go there you ride there on the map, then go into the instance at a primpt and arrive in game in said "dock area"

The%20Crowfall%20Economist%20Official%20