Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

ACE Q&A for January - Official discussion thread

You may need to pay for VIP on all those accounts to make sure they can get past the queue and into the campaign. That should help keep the lights turned on, and so may be a good thing.

That's what I'm hoping for. Just some kind of valve to control the influx of alt accounts into CWs.

Can you? Have you tried running 6 instances of Crowfall?

I can run 5 simultaneously atm, 3 of them fairly effectively (only playing 1 at a time). 6 wouldn't be an issue to configure, but I'd need another gaming laptop, which I'm in the market for as it happens.

You just have to kill the patcher and re-open it. Launch and move the client to another monitor.

I wonder if there has been any thought to making our Crows have an original AT identity? For example, say my Crow is a Forgemaster, then I get some benefit for being in a Forgemaster Vessel (or train faster or something)? I know in the Knight lore, there is an Original body form (so we are not "born" Crows, but are given Crow-form by the Gods). It might be interesting to add some weight to that decision, but still allow any Crow AT form to enter any Vessel AT form - and maybe drag along 1-2 powers?

Any thoughts on that, Doggett?

Edited by mctan

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

I think this whole "ginger is soulless" thing was made up by the English some time during the anglo-scottish wars and eventually became a meme. So, after all Doggert does have a soul !

Edited by rajah

Can you? Have you tried running 6 instances of Crowfall?

This is so much of a none issue its not even worth responding to.

Also, you wouldn't have 5 VIP's if you had 5 accounts. You would just have 5 alarm timers. The real prize is allowing VIP to change skill tree via a app or website. That has tons of worth.

SO the graveyard is digging up actual body parts? How would the crafting work? You need like 30 hands to make a vessel hand, or just a complete set?

Why would it not just harvest body part related materials? Like muscle fibers, tendons, bones, skin, cartilage, etc.  I mean, you dont mine axe heads or short shafts. I would think a hand would be the last stage of crafting.

I am glad the food was talked about. The vision for it is not to take away from game-play, i am 100% behind something that adds instead of removes. Its currently a complete game-play tax. The more you play the more you pay this tax. Its almost like 'stamina' in mobile app games that you use to do things in the game. And of course, paying a little bit of money refreshes your stamina. 

CfWBSig.png

Doggett, as Senior Animator it is your duty to ensure that the crotch chop emote makes it into the game. Todd and Gordon don't need to know, just sneak it in there.

No, we need a monk style archetype with the deadly Tiger Punch ability.