Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There are no dumb questions...

yulis

Except maybe this one...

How do I unlock higher level harvesting tools.. and then how do I find the higher level nodes?  I haven't seen anything except the first level stuff.

You can make higher level harvesting tools from using different ores.

You can find the recipe for advanced harvesting tools under Runestones in the crafting tab.

The order goes like this: Copper->Iron->Tin->Silver->Gold

On Sorrow, Copper can be found around Keeps and the other ores (except Tin) can be found in the swamp

On Misery, Copper can be found around the edges of the map and every other ore can be found around or in the canyon.

Dunno about Mourning, though.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

You can make higher level harvesting tools from using different ores.

You can find the recipe for advanced harvesting tools under Runestones in the crafting tab.

The order goes like this: Copper->Iron->Tin->Silver->Gold

On Sorrow, Copper can be found around Keeps and the other ores (except Tin) can be found in the swamp

On Misery, Copper can be found around the edges of the map and every other ore can be found around or in the canyon.

Dunno about Mourning, though.

Since you need to tin to harvest silver, to make a pick to harvest gold,  I'll let you know the tin is half way up a mountain near a lumber mill building on sorrow.

That is if the maps don't change for next update.  Last time they tried to double sorrow's size, and it wen't badly so they rolled back to the current one.

All the above said, it's probably easier now to just loot some town chests till you find gold.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken