Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZaphodBeeblebrox

Dear Doggett

In the January 2017 you said you would search the forums for your name for posts about you and that you particularly enjoy the insults. Clearly searching the forums for all if the derision you have aggregated would take up agreat deal of time so, I thought I would save you some time and create a place where we can place all of our abuse of you.

Dear Doggett,

As a ginger, so you find it awkward working on a project centered around characters that have souls?

In the January 2017 you said you would search the forums for your name for posts about you and that you particularly enjoy the insults. Clearly searching the forums for all if the derision you have aggregated would take up agreat deal of time so, I thought I would save you some time and create a place where we can place all of our abuse of you.

Dear Doggett,

As a ginger, so you find it awkward working on a project centered around characters that have souls?

I am glad you asked this question.  I find it as an opportunity to harvest souls in order to feed my empty vessel.  I find it more awkward that I am the only one that wears sleeveless tiger print tee shirts everyday in the office.

I am glad you asked this question.  I find it as an opportunity to harvest souls in order to feed my empty vessel.  I find it more awkward that I am the only one that wears sleeveless tiger print tee shirts everyday in the office.

Only one in YOUR offices.

Other people around the world keep the hope alive.

CfWBSig.png

I think Doggett is the 'idea' man in the office.

There is a suggestion box in the office and its basicly just filled with Doggett's ideas. 

Except no one thinks they are good ideas. But then they are suddenly in game and someone else gets credit for it.

Dont worry Doggett, we know....

CfWBSig.png

Clearly, Doggett is an Alien or fallen Angel:

Studies conducted on rhesus negative blood types show that they are missing the Rhesus factor, a protein substance present in the red blood cells of other humans. Theories suggest that people with Rhesus (RH) negative blood may be from outside this world.

Others suggest they are fallen angels from the heavens above or they belong to an alien race from somewhere in the vast darkness of space. What is clear is that those who have with Rhesus (RH) negative blood are different and unique. Some common characteristics of people with this blood type include having a higher IQ, having a lower body temperature, having more awareness (physically and emotionally), having red hair, being sensitive to heat, and having blue, green or hazel colored eyes.

http://healthanddiytips.com/rhesus-rh-negative-blood-alien/

They forgot the part about the ability to kill Tigers with a single punch, but this sure sounds like Doggett to me.

Edited by coolwaters

This explains so much.  I have been on the search for others of my kind.  I think this guy might be related to me.

http://blog.benspera.com/2013/05/wyoming-man-that-killed-a-bear-with-his-bare-hands-and-teeth/

Congratulations! You can found a Crowfall superhero team. Tigerman and Beearman sounds almost like Avengers.

Mercenary guild is recruiting. Send me a message if you are interested.