Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anhrez tweets a Necromancy Fail, Allison Answers with a Horrifying Masterpiece

Arawulf

I knew it!!! I saw him. I told you so! Nobody did believe me back then.

T h e   H a m s t a u r

"of noble steed"

Role: Tank

Strength ooo  -  Dexterity oo  -  Intellect o  -  Spirit oooo

dY016B4.jpg

My name is Dissus Hilarius. I was born to be a noble Steed. I knew it the first moment my clammy eyes opened after my birth. Though i was born with claws instead of hooves, i knew it would just be a matter of time. So i did wait. I waited a long, long time.

My brothers were laughing their asses off, telling me without cease that i was a hamster. What ignorance. What blasphemy! What an insult! I was on the edge of totally freaking out, when one of them said 'Yes, you will be a noble steed -- as soon as the world ends.'  And they laughed even louder. But i calmed down. For even in my younger days i knew: If one thing is for sure, then that the end always will come, some day.

So i sat down and waited. Then i stood up an prepared myself. Then i sat down and waited again. And so on and so forth.

But it was not until "this winter" ended, that i met my true destiny. The world had gotten cold. Colder than usual. All around my people were crying, shouting that the end was near. Things were transforming wierdly. Everywhere chaos and destruction, weeping and despair. But not with me. For i, and i only, knew what this meant. So now it was me to laugh and i asked them what they would prefer to be when the world ends: A weeping hamster or a noble steed? Satisfied i turned my back on them and waited for my true destiny to come. And it came.

My name is Dissus Hilarius. I died to be a noble Steed. I knew it the first moment my frozen eyes opened after my death. Though i was reborn with the head of a hamster instead of a horse and i am technically a hamstaur, i knew it will just be a matter of time. For i learned: If you laugh into fates ugly face, then reaching your goals is just a matter of time an faith. Nothing will hold me from reaching my goals.

Maybe my current Crowfall version has updated Exploration skills compared to some 

8ujSXLv.png

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png