Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Title III raise 2nd stretch goal achieved - Official discussion thread

Actually both fountain and horn are "relics", which get placed in a building. The difference is the horn can only be used by the building owner, the fountain can be used by anyone visiting your EK. See here: https://www.crowfall.com/en/news/indiegogo-stretch-goal-announced/

Also the fountain takes up a "large reliquary slot" in the building, and the horn takes up a "small reliquary slot".

As it says in your quote, "Horn is an item you can carry around with you and use in the field."

I really misunderstood it then.  I read "smaller", and "this stand-alone artifact" as can carry with you.  

Always thought this thing was a "meh" item. anyway.

My apologies.

Correct, it cannot be crafted, but it is functionality identical to a normal HAMLET parcel.  Technically, it could be considered a "parcel skin".

Todd

ACE

Does this mean that there could be cosmetic parcel skins available to be crafted or purchased through the store in the future? If so that could get fairly interesting!  

If this is the direction we are going would you be open to community/guild ideas to put forward skin idea's to fit certain themes for their EK?

Edited by Weebles

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

Does this mean that there could be cosmetic parcel skins available to be crafted or purchased through the store in the future? If so that could get fairly interesting!  

If this is the direction we are going would you be open to community/guild ideas to put forward skin idea's to fit certain themes for their EK?

I'd imagine that this would be the case IF it could also double as a unique parcel / place for one of the campaign worlds.  In addition to having the funds to start making these.  Introducing / showcasing it in a new campaign world and then selling the parcel in the store could have some double value in terms of production.  Though I'm getting a bit ahead of myself.  I'm sure the correct answer to your question is merely that its a possibility if all things go swimmingly and there's time (also funds) to do so!

It could even be a part of a special subscriber store to drive VIP funds.  But these are just idle musings and ideas.

Edited by Sindothyx

Dare to dream.  Never be satisfied with what is.  We're restricted by time and money.  But if we do not dare to dream, we will never improve efficiently when opportunity strikes.

Each feature has its own meta; it's own audience.  Who prefers simplicity versus intricate complexity?  Who does not?  When does it provide meaningful depth to a specific structure or economy?  Is there a way to implement both?  How many characters will they control?  And their options?

1. Doesn't becoming an investor give you a backer package?

It does. But you'll get the investment perks only after the investment round closes, including the packages (except of the test access if you are over 200$). And only those who had a package before the round closes will get the backer perks. So no double perks, if that is what your question was. ;) You can read it on the microventures site:

"The perks are delivered once the round closes in January though."

"All our Crowfall backers (as of the close of the offering) will receive..."

Edited by Kraahk

Who would put up their shack or shanty town around a fallen colossus statue?  smh Good spot for carebears to do their stare from though.  Who cares about Colossus when Magneto was right?

tumblr_ljz8kqsYyk1qe75x7o1_400.jpg

If I invest to get that awesome parcel for the sake of virtual collectionite, would I be granted access to the ACE development partner forum?

That is actually what I am the most curious about since I back up the first time. x)

I still can't understand.

if I was backed 6 month ago did I counted as backer in those stretch goals?

so, I will auto get

ALL backers will receive:

• a WOODLAND GROVE resource parcel to add to your personal kingdom

and

ALL backers will now receive a Bloodwine Drinking Horn Relic!

Or I need to invest/backed during stretch goal period to get something?

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

If I invest to get that awesome parcel for the sake of virtual collectionite, would I be granted access to the ACE development partner forum?

That is actually what I am the most curious about since I back up the first time. x)

The investment and your backer account can be merged. If the total amount pledged/invested puts you over the limit, I'm sure you get access to the ACE Dev. forum.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I still can't understand.

if I was backed 6 month ago did I counted as backer in those stretch goals?

so, I will auto get

and

Or I need to invest/backed during stretch goal period to get something?

You are a backer because you bought a contributor package or higher prior to the end of the investment period. It doesn't matter if it was during the investment period or not. You are a backer. You will get both the horn and 1 woodland grove without doing anything else.

As this refers to the resource parcels again .. would it be possible to answer a question posted on the original news:

In this new post you refer to:

Woodland Parcel Sale Ends January 15th

Lastly, we want to give you guys warning that the Introductory Sale on Woodland parcels is going to end next week!

The following items will be affected in the Crowfall store:

• Woodland Grove (sale price of $7.50 resets to standard retail price of $15)
  • Woodland Hills (sale price of $12.50 resets to standard retail price of $25)
  • Woodland Creek (sale price of $25 resets to standard retail price of $50)

If you are looking for a way to add knotwood, cobblestone or slag ore resources to your Eternal Kingdom, there is no better time to do it!

I have highlighted the area of grammar raising the query as it does not state the only way...

ref..

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:59 AM

Responses to discussions have been pretty good..... apart from to Capntastic's repeated question. 

Please could we have a comment on whether the rest of the existing Parcels such as Shire, Town, Capital also present harvestable resources?  Our expectation is ''Yes" as they clearly seem to hold trees, rocks and like the creek water/rocks (for ore veins?).  It'd be good to clarify this so that those already with parcels for their EKs and significant investment in game can plan accordingly whilst the sale is on.

And lastly ...  Merry Christmas.

Thanks.

once again - thanks

Is it just me, or is there faster growth on the investment offering as it gets closer to completion? I wasn't sure if this would happen, like it did during the Kickstarter, but it seems to be picking up steam again. It makes me hopeful that the next stretch goal will be achieved.

I wonder if posting the fourth stretch goal would help push onlookers "over the fence".

$398,766 with 701 investors as of writing this, which is almost $50k in only 6 days.

Edited by Solstar

We need 750k investment to get the colossus, right?  Doesn't look like we will hit that. :(

101k atm

edit 94k

​Big Whale please land!

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos