Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Title III raise 2nd stretch goal achieved - Official discussion thread

Come on guys, lets be honest, you didn't go to college, chances are your kids wont either.

Just take that college fund out and help me get this sculpture. Stop being selfish.

(Im only joking, only take half of it out.)

CfWBSig.png

Come on guys, lets be honest, you didn't go to college, chances are your kids wont either.

Just take that college fund out and help me get this sculpture. Stop being selfish.

ROTFL

Love the humor.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Thing is, with this type of funding, if your kid is young enough, and ACE does well, this could end up being the college fund.

These are the exact same stocks the owners have, so if ACE does well it ain't just pretty pixels your getting.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Thing is, with this type of funding, if your kid is young enough, and ACE does well, this could end up being the college fund.

These are the exact same stocks the owners have, so if ACE does well it ain't just pretty pixels your getting.

Much better.

I will rephrase.

Stop ruining the future of your children! Invest in their future by investing in my future sculpture!

CfWBSig.png

Hmmmm Im so tempted... do i help out and invest $100? I have the 2017 Backer Bundle already, is this a worthwhile investment?

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

These aren't the exact same stocks the owners have. Re-read the documents.

Hmmmm Im so tempted... do i help out and invest $100? I have the 2017 Backer Bundle already, is this a worthwhile investment?

With a 100$ investment you get:

$100 worth of shares

$45 Contributor Bundle (including another copy of the game; they say that they are open to trading in a packed bundle for something equivalent)

A Very Nice looking statue for your kingdom

$120 Villa

$15 Parcel

...and the potential for a unique, limited time only $75 hamlet parcel (same use as a normal hamlet parcel, but looks different).

So about $300 worth of items/stock if we manage to reach the 2nd stretch goal in time.

Plus, the share purchase has the potential to be paid back (though don't count on it, as investing is a risky endeavor and you should only invest what you are willing to lose).

You will also be able to say that you are part owner of the company.  It may be a very, very small and silent owner type of deal.  But an owner nonetheless.  With this, I believe, comes an investor badge for these forums.

Edited by Sindothyx

Dare to dream.  Never be satisfied with what is.  We're restricted by time and money.  But if we do not dare to dream, we will never improve efficiently when opportunity strikes.

Each feature has its own meta; it's own audience.  Who prefers simplicity versus intricate complexity?  Who does not?  When does it provide meaningful depth to a specific structure or economy?  Is there a way to implement both?  How many characters will they control?  And their options?

With a 100$ investment you get:

$100 worth of shares

$45 Contributor Bundle (including another copy of the game; they say that they are open to trading in a packed bundle for something equivalent)

A Very Nice looking statue for your kingdom

$120 Villa

$15 Parcel

...and the potential for a unique, limited time only $75 hamlet parcel (same use as a normal hamlet parcel, but looks different).

So about $300 worth of items/stock if we manage to reach the 2nd stretch goal in time.

Plus, the share purchase has the potential to be paid back (though don't count on it, as investing is a risky endeavor and you should only invest what you are willing to lose).

You will also be able to say that you are part owner of the company.  It may be a very, very small and silent owner type of deal.  But an owner nonetheless.  With this, I believe, comes an investor badge for these forums.

Dammit Sindothyx :D You have convinced me!

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

I'm a Kickstarter backer what happens if I invest? Can I get all the rewards in this same account too?

Yes. If the email for your investment account on Microventure is the same as the email on your account here, it will merge automatically. Otherwise, a simple email to customer support asking for the merge should get them all on one account, no prob.

I bet they end up with 575k. They should do a mini stretch goal of something they already have made.

Edited by Tark