Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Title III raise 2nd stretch goal achieved - Official discussion thread

I bet they end up with 575k. They should do a mini stretch goal of something they already have made.

That's a good idea. They wouldn't have to spend anymore resources, so it could still be in the values range of the previous goals.

* The following conditions apply to this stretch goal:

• Only contributor level (or higher) backers are eligible for this offer. Packages must have been purchased before the end of the investment round (January 18, 2017) to be eligible.
  • Investors who were already Backers (at the Contributor level or higher) prior to the end of the investment round will receive a total of 2 bonus "Woodland Grove" parcels.

copy and pasted from this site. As an investor and backer I was very curious myself.

Does this mean that there could be cosmetic parcel skins available to be crafted or purchased through the store in the future? If so that could get fairly interesting!  

If this is the direction we are going would you be open to community/guild ideas to put forward skin idea's to fit certain themes for their EK?

Yes, we'll make variants of the stronghold parcels that are technically identical (in terms of population and building density) but thematically different.

Certainly open to ideas!  Though initially, keep them part of the "grasslands" major biome (which is what is in the game right now).  It can use any sub-biome in the game (meaning any of the trees or rocks or whatever you see currently) but not a major biome change like Desert, or Dagobah-style swamp.  We're saving that stuff for post-release, assuming we can someday afford it. ;)

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

I still can't understand.

if I was backed 6 month ago did I counted as backer in those stretch goals?

so, I will auto get

and

Or I need to invest/backed during stretch goal period to get something?

The backer rewards are for anyone who is a backer prior to the end of the investment campaign.  If you became a backer during kickstarter, or 6 months ago, or today: you qualify.

Our reasoning is: we don't want to make it seem like we only appreciate new funding.  We remember and appreciate all the backers who showed us early support, too, because we wouldn't be here without you!

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

As this refers to the resource parcels again .. would it be possible to answer a question posted on the original news:

In this new post you refer to:

Woodland Parcel Sale Ends January 15th

Lastly, we want to give you guys warning that the Introductory Sale on Woodland parcels is going to end next week!

The following items will be affected in the Crowfall store:

• Woodland Grove (sale price of $7.50 resets to standard retail price of $15)
  • Woodland Hills (sale price of $12.50 resets to standard retail price of $25)
  • Woodland Creek (sale price of $25 resets to standard retail price of $50)

If you are looking for a way to add knotwood, cobblestone or slag ore resources to your Eternal Kingdom, there is no better time to do it!

I have highlighted the area of grammar raising the query as it does not state the only way...

ref..

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:59 AM

Responses to discussions have been pretty good..... apart from to Capntastic's repeated question. 

Please could we have a comment on whether the rest of the existing Parcels such as Shire, Town, Capital also present harvestable resources?  Our expectation is ''Yes" as they clearly seem to hold trees, rocks and like the creek water/rocks (for ore veins?).  It'd be good to clarify this so that those already with parcels for their EKs and significant investment in game can plan accordingly whilst the sale is on.

And lastly ...  Merry Christmas.

Thanks.

once again - thanks

Although these threads are clearly read it seems this query and topic is not worthy of an answer. I have just bought a Creek for my EK, just purely so I will not be up one without a paddle, contrary to my desire to hold out for an answer.  It is clear that after several weeks across two topics with no formal answer that either Crowfall do NOT KNOW how resourcing in EK land parcels (Hamlet, Town, City, etc.) will work, or already know that such an answer of them NOT having such base resources will devalue these expensive land parcels. Other than pure rudeness I cannot imagine any other reasons for not answering such posts?

Although these threads are clearly read it seems this query and topic is not worthy of an answer. I have just bought a Creek for my EK, just purely so I will not be up one without a paddle, contrary to my desire to hold out for an answer.  It is clear that after several weeks across two topics with no formal answer that either Crowfall do NOT KNOW how resourcing in EK land parcels (Hamlet, Town, City, etc.) will work, or already know that such an answer of them NOT having such base resources will devalue these expensive land parcels. Other than pure rudeness I cannot imagine any other reasons for not answering such posts?

A lot of stuff is still up in the air

Check out my youtube channel for testing gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA

Yes. If the email for your investment account on Microventure is the same as the email on your account here, it will merge automatically. Otherwise, a simple email to customer support asking for the merge should get them all on one account, no prob.

Is thee a timeframe on how quickly this merger will occur? I still haven't seen anything yet.

Is thee a timeframe on how quickly this merger will occur? I still haven't seen anything yet.

No time frame yet, but it's only been a few days. They have to coordinate with Indigogo to get the data list for investors, then cross reference with current backers. It will take some time to parse 1100 different emails. Plus, Microventure needs to verify the identities of all investors to ensure each one is a separate individual legally allowed to invest. If I said two weeks, that might still be low balling the estimate.

Edited by Solstar

Then don't sell it

How about this. Have you met a tree or rock you couldn't harvest yet? I haven't. There is no reason to think the resources on housing parcels will be any different. There are already housing parcels in testing, and I can harvest them. Seems like we already had the answer to this.

How about this. Have you met a tree or rock you couldn't harvest yet? I haven't. There is no reason to think the resources on housing parcels will be any different. There are already housing parcels in testing, and I can harvest them. Seems like we already had the answer to this.

Has nothing to do with the question that was asked.

Has nothing to do with the question that was asked.

The question I was replying to was "Please could we have a comment on whether the rest of the existing Parcels such as Shire, Town, Capital also present harvestable resources?"

So, yes. It has everything to do with it.

Sorry if this question was answered elsewhere, i wasnt able to find it.

I had already pledged as a backer; but decided to pledge as an investor as well.  When / How will my investor pledge get rolled in or made available in my backer pledge?  It s duplicate of stuff i already had - i was hoping to change it for store credit and buy some more random plots. :D

Thanks in advance!

Lin

Sorry if this question was answered elsewhere, i wasnt able to find it.

I had already pledged as a backer; but decided to pledge as an investor as well.  When / How will my investor pledge get rolled in or made available in my backer pledge?  It s duplicate of stuff i already had - i was hoping to change it for store credit and buy some more random plots. :D

Thanks in advance!

Lin

If you acquire a pledge package that you don't need, they will likely give you store credit for it if you send them a support email.

However they are not currently trading in duplicates of items that aren't unclaimed packages.

I've already asked in a support email for the many duplicate items that I have no use for at present.

Dare to dream.  Never be satisfied with what is.  We're restricted by time and money.  But if we do not dare to dream, we will never improve efficiently when opportunity strikes.

Each feature has its own meta; it's own audience.  Who prefers simplicity versus intricate complexity?  Who does not?  When does it provide meaningful depth to a specific structure or economy?  Is there a way to implement both?  How many characters will they control?  And their options?

I don't check the forums near as often as I should and if I have missed this elsewhere i apologize, but are we getting an email when the investor packages land on our accounts? As of yet I have not been heavily involved in the testing, but I am gifting my package, or at least the core parts of it to a friend who has been chomping at the bit to try the test environment. Just want to get him in asap :)

I don't check the forums near as often as I should and if I have missed this elsewhere i apologize, but are we getting an email when the investor packages land on our accounts? As of yet I have not been heavily involved in the testing, but I am gifting my package, or at least the core parts of it to a friend who has been chomping at the bit to try the test environment. Just want to get him in asap :)

I was in the same position.

Send the gift, then e-mail support, and they (Gordon the Tyrant, obey him) will turn your access back on. All investors were given access since the minimum was 100$.

The rest of the "package", no clue.  Probably when the money actually clears through whatever channels it has to and ends up in ACE's accounts.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken