Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

New houses for sale - on sale! Official discussion thread

These houses have lockable doors? We know very little about these housing items and there usability other than just looks . I know the place holder houses in game currently have little designed use other than a box in them atm. Just curious before I spend any money on frivolities.

Edited by dolmar

Will any of these Houses have a basement with a lockable (from the outside) Door?   I need a place to keep my Weaponsx and Dolmar....

Also will chloroform rags, tranquilizer darts, and/or snare traps be added to the store anytime soon?

Eli

And this ^ is the reason we don't come by for cookouts. lol

These houses have lockable doors? We know very little about these housing items and there usability other than just looks . I know the place holder houses in game currently have little designed use other than a box in them atm. Just curious before I spend any money on frivolities.

Any house you buy, you can only place in your EK. They haven't committed to having stealing in the game AFAIK, but if they do, you can bet that no one will be able to steal inside your EK unless you allow it.

Wasent there a game where you could lock a player and even if he logged off his character stayed there and if you kept feeding the character it wouldnt die and he would just log in still locked up?

But yeah at that price it would be easier to invest the min 100$ and get that and the other stuff for FREE.

Come on people, how much of subtle reminders do you need? Daddy needs that sculpture.

Edited by Vectious

CfWBSig.png

Wasent there a game where you could lock a player and even if he logged off his character stayed there and if you kept feeding the character it wouldnt die and he would just log in still locked up?

But yeah at that price it would be easier to invest the min 100$ and get that and the other stuff for FREE.

Come on people, how much of subtle reminders do you need? Daddy needs that sculpture.

It wouldn't be so bad in this game.  If you locked up a player he could just release from his vessel and go crow to look for another one.

So capture shenanigans would actually be possible without technically griefing.

3FgXawm.jpg

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

It wouldn't be so bad in this game.  If you locked up a player he could just release from his vessel and go crow to look for another one.

So capture shenanigans would actually be possible without technically griefing.

Yup, then the vessel would be mine and I could wear their skin!

Looking at the store, I see a cottage can hold a single crafting station... And the others can hold "multiple".

That leads to the question, how many crafting stations can be placed in the central buildings of our keeps / forts / etc ?

Will there be specific crafting station "slots" or is it strictly based on square footage?

Will we need crafting stations for each type of craft? (I expect so, but I figure I'll ask anyway)

QUESTIONS

How do these compare to buildings already in the shop for months?  (Great Hall, Lodges, throne rooms don't mention anything about crafting stations or NPC slots)  Would definitely help to get a comparison for what things can do what, especially since a lot of these are over a hundred dollars.

Can these all be crafted eventually?  I am assuming these will all be something you can earn via play, but being certain is always nice.

QUESTIONS

How do these compare to buildings already in the shop for months?  (Great Hall, Lodges, throne rooms don't mention anything about crafting stations or NPC slots)  Would definitely help to get a comparison for what things can do what, especially since a lot of these are over a hundred dollars.

Can these all be crafted eventually?  I am assuming these will all be something you can earn via play, but being certain is always nice.

They have said in the past that these houses, keeps, forts, castles, etc can all be crafted in game with resources.  We just haven't had any insight as to how many resources they will cost.

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

Were you thinking about Battle for Wesnoth?

http://www.wesnoth.org/

I remember trying it once, getting captured on my first move, and being told I was going to be in prison for a week.

Guess how many times I went back.

Tough prices. Though they are a lot bigger than they look like on first sight. This is going to be interesting.

Btw, the link to the manor variant 02 is broken.

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg