Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Apples!

catberry

Hey guys,

I just pledged, been eyeballing the game for a while and it definitely seems like my kind of thing and something I can easily sink all my free time into!

I'm big on MMOs with depth like that, apart from the grind levels then do raids and dailies. I'm an explorer and crafter type of person, being able to control the economy and the whole idea of having my own marketplace is kind of like a dream come true, really. OFF I GO TO MAKE MILLIONS AND A NAME FOR MYSELF.

That said, I was reading the newbie guides around and it would appear I'm in need of a guild and some bodyguards while gathering! Hopefully I'll be able to make some friends and find some volunteers to bodyguard in exchange for whatever I can craft that's useful to them :'D

I'm based in the UK, so I'll be on an EU server. I also plan on recording myself playing from the beta this weekend and putting it on youtube, I do hope that's okay!!! Let me know if it's not. 

Anyway, HI!!! 

cat_gif__by_rukirin16-d4uqn9u.gif

And i was hoping for another apple debate.

Welcome! There's a few great EU guilds that are extremely active and really friendly.

Yaaay glad to hear it!

What's the apple debate? I thought we all agreed apples are essential to survival?

Yaaay glad to hear it!

What's the apple debate? I thought we all agreed apples are essential to survival?

A few weeks back, ACE added in survival skill nodes that allowed everyone to increase their rate of finding apples, and as a result lowered everyone's base apple finding stat, making it counter-productive because you'd waste more energy looking for apples than apples actually recovered. At the same time, ACE broke the survivalist campfire, so the ONLY way to feed yourself was to eat apples.

As a result of these two factors, there was a forum thread complaining that the rate of apple drops were too low and that no one could find food to feed themselves.

Oh, and Welcome to the Slaughter! >:]

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

A few weeks back, ACE added in survival skill nodes that allowed everyone to increase their rate of finding apples, and as a result lowered everyone's base apple finding stat, making it counter-productive because you'd waste more energy looking for apples than apples actually recovered. At the same time, ACE broke the survivalist campfire, so the ONLY way to feed yourself was to eat apples.

As a result of these two factors, there was a forum thread complaining that the rate of apple drops were too low and that no one could find food to feed themselves.

Oh, and Welcome to the Slaughter! >:]

I am kind of glad I missed that. 

Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...