Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anhrez

What is the lowest level building that will have a slot for Sales Thrall?

I see them mentioned in Villas, Manors.

GreatHall, Keeps, etc have slots for guards presumably but nothing specific about Thrall options.

Will  Cottage have a slot at all?

Just trying to understand a bit as some of the buildings are on sale and I might be under equipped 

With just a little more information, a person could decide to upgrade or not  :rolleyes:

Edited by anhrezcf

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

I was looking to answer that same exact question last night;)

From what I can tell, it is the Small Fort, which is considered a kingdom which unlocks building other things like shops thralls), and I think the number of allowed buildings depend on your kingdom population.

Subject to confirmatio of course.

Sadly, there is no information about thrall slots whatsoever, at the moment.
We can roughly tell how many players one stronghold would support (see here), and we can speculate wildly which thralls if any and how many could be slotted into which building.....but there's really no saying just yet.

In the end I guess there will be specific buildings, like a blackshmith workplace, which comes with it's own worktable (for players use) and 1-3 slots for crafting thralls (depends one level/state of building).

Not entirely sure if cottages & manors will have thrall slots, as they are specifically titled "player homes".

GreatHall, Keeps, etc have slots for guards presumably but nothing specific about Thrall options.

Can't even be certain about this, really. They spoke about Thralls as Crafters (for massproduction) and as merchants, but I don't remember hearing about guards?

Edited by Akineko

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

they have added the wording to some items 

The Villa is a medium-sized player house (with just over 5500 square feet of interior space) that can be installed in your Eternal Kingdom and used to house multiple crafting stations and NPC vendors!

Assuming NPC Vendors are just code word for specific Thralls, I could have sworn JTodd mentioned guards in some KS dialog but I could be wrong 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Good to know about the villa. Than we'll probably get one slot for the cottage, as well.

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

I'd be willing to bet all housing has at least one NPC type slot in it although you may not be able to use some kinds of NPCs unless they are accompanied with the proper tools. My logic behind this is that housing has no purpose other than decoration currently. I would expect a UO style housing system where each building has an amount of storage space and thralls would be placed via a consumable with a targeting reticle.

All that being said, I don't think thralls and housing is even part of the development yet, they won't have those feature in the game until semi-perma tests.

In the 12hr livestream they showed some concept art for an Alchemy Shop and Blacksmith Forge. I think the concept for these changed from a building to a tent or pavilion since they would be too small to enter. Haven't seen any new art for it though.

Found the reference, at 23:35m -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_8NQwApl3E

Edited by miraluna

tiPrpwh.png

From what i've read up on Thralls and their purpose from the FAQ's.  Once you become a landowner (fort or higher) you can build a city and start to set up things such as shops and build walls etc.. Thralls themselves will be found in the Campaign worlds and capturable via Soul Gems.  (higher grade gem, better thrall/chance of success)  this means save your quality stuff for quality thralls. 

There will be lots of different kinds of Thralls.  Starting to sound like pokemon but.. Yeah.  Supposedly ANY thrall can do any task but they will have bonuses for certain activities.  Thralls require you to have a building supporting a Thrall spot which can be built and upgraded to include MORE thralls to a limit depending on the building. 

From what i've read Thralls can be placed on walls(Guard towers?) or in front of gates, castles(from my understanding the wall is actually jus a part of the castle, so it's redundant.), villas and shops.  There is most likely a lot more to this hopefully they will shed some light during a live stream, i've requested as much already.