Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paladins

rajah

Played it for an evening, I am not sure who copied who, but it feels like a budget overwatch copy with some added fluff.

One evening of it was enough for me.

Edited by rajah

Played it for an evening, I am not sure who copied who, but it feels like a budget overwatch copy with some added fluff.

One evening of it was enough for me.

This is exactly what it is. Just get overwatch when its on sale you wont regret it if your into those types of games.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

This is exactly what it is. Just get overwatch when its on sale you wont regret it if your into those types of games.

Yeah, I got it, just wanted to see if the paladins are any different.

• 3 weeks later...

Graphics and champions really seem to be influenced by Overwatch (but it has alot of original ideas to be fair), mechanics are similar to those of Paragon (not sure which came first). If you don't want to spend money on Overwatch, you'll have alot of fun in Paladins, Overwatch will simply grow faster and Paladins will keep getting those "it's an overwatch clone" simply due to the fact that Blizzard is so big, even if they do something revolutionary that's not present in Ovewatch.