Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damebix

-W- vs Sugoi Even or Outnumbered 1/7/17

Stitched together multiple fights from yesterday against Sugoi.  We either had even numbers or were outnumbered in each of the fights.  Fun times, keep them coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tabTuAVcIJc&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Outnumbered is in reference to the few that fled before the fight even started and let their comrades just die. 

Edited by damebix

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Um in none of those fights were you outnumbered....... All of those videos shows us with 3 people or 1.....

Oh hey look! You guys like two shot our Horse. 3 v 3, 4 or 5 v 3 and 5v1s... GJ

Druid Champ Legio... super meta comp.  Hey, at least you win some.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Crowfall bingo:

Cowgirl comp - CHECK

Deleting people with root into C - CHECK

"cfall" - CHECK

oh how sad Corvas forgot to hit his i win button. pressing 6 *AND* C must be very challenging.

yea you beat up that druid and champion they are so op! Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Well if you guys out right lie, gunna call you on it...

I guess you see what you want to see.

But you dont have to get defensive on every single video Winterblades posts Destrin.

Its not like we are trying to claim to the best guild on a pre-alpha. Its not like we are claiming to be extremely 'successful' in a pre-alpha, as if there is a score board.

We just go out and have fun testing.

Edited by Vectious

CfWBSig.png

I guess you see what you want to see.

But you dont have to get defensive on every single video Winterblades posts Destrin.

Its not like we are trying to claim to the best guild on a pre-alpha. Its not like we are claiming to be extremely 'successful' in a pre-alpha, as if there is a score board.

We just go out and have fun testing.

Oh the irony of this comment.

Oh the irony of this comment.

..... makes us really successful

......with the top guild in testing, now is your chance!

I think you used irony incorrectly there. Which...is in itself is irony.  ;)

Although i understand people may not get the references in my comments....so there ya go.

Edited by Vectious

CfWBSig.png

Um in none of those fights were you outnumbered....... All of those videos shows us with 3 people or 1.....

Oh hey look! You guys like two shot our Horse. 3 v 3, 4 or 5 v 3 and 5v1s... GJ

Druid Champ Legio... super meta comp.  Hey, at least you win some.

Hey look its Destrin who's always the first to show up and make excuses. Are you officer of damage control?

Is Puddles putting any points Emotional Intelligence?

Love always,

Tark :)

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result. Let's get meta.

Even though you took the second most accepted use of the word, you are still wrong in its use.

Thanks for quoting how wrong you were? I guess?

Im not sure you understand how you were wrong, so let me explain it. In the attempt to say what i said was ironic was false in the fact that I was not deliberately saying something contrary to what one would expect.

The way it would of been ironic is if YOU said what i said. Then YOU would be deliberately saying contrary to what one would expect. Thats the correct way to use irony.

You could of asked me if i was being ironic, that works. That would of been contextually correct.

But its okay, buddy, it IS one of the most misused words in the english dictionary. 

Edited by Vectious

CfWBSig.png

Even though you took the second most accepted use of the word, you are still wrong in its use.

Thanks for quoting how wrong you were? I guess?

Im not sure you understand how you were wrong, so let me explain it. In the attempt to say what i said was ironic was false in the fact that I was not deliberately saying something contrary to what one would expect.

The way it would of been ironic is if YOU said what i said. Then YOU would be deliberately saying contrary to what one would expect. Thats the correct way to use irony.

You could of asked me if i was being ironic, that works. That would of been contextually correct.

But its okay, buddy, it IS one of the most misused words in the english dictionary. 

In his defense, even the stars custard up irony.