Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destrin

9 Sugoi vs 13 Winterblades and uXa

We tried to organize a 5v5, but these guys bring 8 to the keep, and bring another full group of uXa to try to jump us.  When the other group of 5 shows up Winterblades leaves the keep to join the fight with the group of 4 we had sitting out for the '5v5'. Turned out to be 9v13.

https://youtu.be/7T6wUclwFx0

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Nice video! To bad i missed out on those fights.

I hope ACE watches some of these, 22 people and it looked so clunky and rubberbandy.

Also, how the hell did you get a 12k crit on a druid?!

CfWBSig.png

We tried to organize a 5v5, but these guys bring 8 to the keep, and bring another full group of uXa to try to jump us.  When the other group of 5 shows up Winterblades leaves the keep to join the fight with the group of 4 we had sitting out for the '5v5'. Turned out to be 9v13.

No fights were organized.  I was never in contact with anyone from Sugoi nor did you ping me in discord (if you were talking in game, you're talking to yourself). So I have no idea where that comes from.

Was a good fight.  We killed 2 of the 5 inside the keep.   Then Cool and Jah memory error crashed and we jumped off the walls.

Reports came in that there were another 5 outside the keep and other folks engaged. 

We rally at the GY and then wipe the 9 Sugoi in the next fight.

Edited by angelmar

So was this like that time that Sugoi tried to organize a community event to help get the developers video and then you guys decided to slaughter and camp resource spawns instead?

Lets level here. This is one video while I've seen several other's. How many L's (as a guild) did you take this weekend? Be honest.

Keep talking, cause you know we are all very impressed and the more you talk the more everybody is impressed. 

I think one day they may even give you some big boy pants if your lucky.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Destin - You should start using benny hill music. That would fit your guilds style better.

It certainly feels like we're chasing a chicken with it's head cut off. While amusing I do hope this isn't the way you conduct yourselves post pre-alpha, your little forum-bane is quite shameless.

So was this like that time that Sugoi tried to organize a community event to help get the developers video and then you guys decided to slaughter and camp resource spawns instead?

In fact https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ukiilXdMQ8 here is that video, the reason we went out of our way to slaughter you guys was because we heard you had accepted our invitation and since there was a no show we had to come get you.

Lets level here. This is one video while I've seen several other's. How many L's (as a guild) did you take this weekend? Be honest.

In guild fights? 2 losses overall, as our guild grows so do the number of players we help train and vet into crowfall while we allow our vetted players to have a break and not burn out. I am fully confident that serious new players entering Crowfall will do their research before drawing any conclusions on guilds.

But here is another question, assuming you are all part of -W- how many L's (as a guild) did you take in pre-alpha? See how nobody cares

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

Destin - You should start using benny hill music. That would fit your guilds style better.

What was your recruitment pitch in your guild thread again? "We have girls" ? Very classy. Oh wait, you're the guy who was defending keycloning software on the forums to be able to run your army of bots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOvjVRruOk

It certainly feels like we're chasing a chicken with it's head cut off. While amusing I do hope this isn't the way you conduct yourselves post pre-alpha, your little forum-bane is quite shameless.

In fact https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ukiilXdMQ8 here is that video, the reason we went out of our way to slaughter you guys was because we heard you had accepted our invitation and since there was a no show we had to come get you.

In guild fights? 2 losses overall, as our guild grows so do the number of players we help train and vet into crowfall while we allow our vetted players to have a break and not burn out. I am fully confident that serious new players entering Crowfall will do their research before drawing any conclusions on guilds.

But here is another question, assuming you are all part of -W- how many L's (as a guild) did you take in pre-alpha? See how nobody cares

So...you took bad video of sugoi fighting each other naked? And you chose to do it from the point of view of grass so it kept getting in the way?

And the best part of that....you are worried about burn out from a pre-alpha test that runs 2-3 days out of the week? I love it.

CfWBSig.png

You guys keep a count of how many times you lose fights, in your own estimation, in a pre-alpha? That sounds miserable.

Not try-harding at all.

If this game is anything like Shadowbane ya better learn how to take a loss with a grin and a wink or you'll last about 2 servers.

What was your recruitment pitch in your guild thread again? "We have girls" ? Very classy. 

Well, we do have some amazing ladies.

On the keycloning, Tark just hadn't played a game like this before, where numbers + asset destruction + siege = alt accounts and keycloning can break it completely.

We're all on the same page now and no Winterblade will be keycloning, ever. Period. It's only fair to point out that I was the one going round-and-round with him on that thread about it. Assuming alt accounts stay the way they are (necessary as hell) Tark will have plenty of fun without keycloning. He's experimenting with some high-level, cool things already.

Edited by coolwaters

You guys keep a count of how many times you lose fights, in your own estimation, in a pre-alpha? That sounds miserable.

Not try-harding at all.

If this game is anything like Shadowbane ya better learn how to take a loss with a grin and a wink or you'll last about 2 servers.

It is a well known and established fact that when Riku dies or loses a fight, it's always someone else's fault. Never my own.  B)

But to be fair, W is quite the tryhard as well. I mean, just look at your comps. Anthrage is possibly the first W member I have seen who doesn't play myrm, fessor or legio  :P

(although I noticed you back on druid this weekend Cool, that bramblecoat is lovely  :D )

I hope ACE watches some of these, 22 people and it looked so clunky and rubberbandy.

also it is soo laggy... hope they fix this in near future

I do have to agree with that. Feels like performance got considerably worse this weekend. Not as bad as the stress test was, but worse than usual. Maybe the enlarged map size?