Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

-W- vs Sugoi (8 vs 17)

damebix

Sugoi was in the middle of "training their recruits" when our scouts found them.  We had 6 -W- plus 2 friends that joined us to the take on the barbarian horde of 17.  Through careful coordination we were able to take down a significant number of them over the course of 2 fights (the second continuing at the graveyard, because apparently chasing down the enemy to the graveyard you outnumber by 2 times is a thing?)

Fun fights for sure.

Unfortunately Sugoi backed down, logged off, and declined another fight.  They also managed to kick me out of their discord for just asking for another go-around.

Anywho...enjoy!

https://youtu.be/ThmrUm6hvg0

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

I had fun, but as always late to the party. Really wish they would have come back.

P.s. life really sucks out there in large fights without any Legos in your group. A Knight, a Fessor and a Druid just doesn't cut it in a fight of this size.

Edited by coolwaters

I had fun, but as always late to the party. Really wish they would have come back.

P.s. life really sucks out there in large fights without any Legos in your group. A Knight, a Fessor and a Druid just doesn't cut it in a fight of this size.

which is exactly one of the big reasons I say druid just isn't up to par atm as a support class. I always end up missing out on the fun lol, really need to hurry with some gear and play. Guess subconsciously I'm prob just waiting for Templar lol.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

Nice video Winterblades and way to overcome a significant numbers disadvantage.  The Sugoi forces seemed rather flaccid compared to what we are used to seeing from them.  Also, seeing people survive Uya's ult was nice.  Uya is not much of a threat without his dbl weapon dmg crutch.  Just curious, who was calling the fights on each side?

Angelmar for -W-. No idea on Sugoi. I presume Uya or Destrin.

In all candor, our rag-tag group of 3 was wholly ineffective aside from perhaps buying some time for the main group. Life without Legos is hard.

Angelmar for -W-. No idea on Sugoi. I presume Uya or Destrin.

In all candor, our rag-tag group of 3 was wholly ineffective aside from perhaps buying some time for the main group. Life without Legos is hard.

I feel your pain, Cool.  During those duels last week between -W- and HoA, I tagged along and got stuck in a group without a healer.  Our Knight did a valiant job trying to peel, but it's just too damn hard to stay alive in a group fight without a horse.  Sometimes you'd get away from one mino and run right into another.

Wow, that was amazing to watch from the other groups pov. I had fun in my group but the A team just brought it to a whole new level. I don't think there was much we horseless 3 could have done other than bring you more presents. I agree with Miraluna in that the swarm over the hill was my favorite part, That is some amazing footage right there. It really puts into perspective just how many people were chasing us over that hill because I honestly had no idea there were that many at the time. Good fights and great video, I only wish it had lasted longer.

Yeah it was pretty neat to watch them streaming over the mountain. 

I did a 180 pretty abruptly when I crested that first hill and saw that sea of red chasing Myth on her Knight.

That scene where Sugoi crests the hill, charging into battle, does look really cool. AC should use that one scene in something IMO.

I did a 180 pretty abruptly when I crested that first hill and saw that sea of red chasing Myth on her Knight.

That scene where Sugoi crests the hill, charging into battle, does look really cool. AC should use that one scene in something IMO.

I agree with that scene being advertising worthy. The whole video is actually.

Unfortunately my fun ended at that hill though. It brings back very sad memories. I could have gotten back if it hadn't been for the quick thinking of the group camping the graveyard. While an effective tactic, it isn't a very fun one in battles like that when all you want to do is have some good fights. :(

Sorry Mythe, that group was staying out of the fight because poorly made socks gets to chaotic and teams end up doing more damage to each other so we gave them the job to prevent W from returning to the fight. No idea how graveyards will work in game, but it was nice tatical practice for the current conditions.