Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Server down, Crowcaine blues

Nohmad

So, I threw this together because the server went down just as I jumped on to play.  Had a bunch of clips but these seemed the most fun to me.  

Much respect to all involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2PB1qf3nug

Fight One:  Facerip, Wor, and Nightwolfz (sp?) on fessors versus Monsterod (Duelist) initially, then myself (fessor), Miraluna (leggo), and Clover (fessor) jump in.  I think Monster jumped all three and damaged them (could be wrong) then I ran in and that's when the video starts -- and interrupts me eating dinner, lol.  

Fight Two:  Cyjax (druid), Blacklung (fessor), and myself (fessor) take on Sahanaru (Myrm), Moradiin (Myrm), and Dancer (ranger -- with blue arrows!).

This fight is a little weird.  They jumped myself and Blacklung on his leggo with only basic gear, and straight murdered us.  I wasn't paying attention after spirit banking and turned around to a Myrm in my face.  Then we got Cyjax and came back for a 3v3.  The ranger got separated, so I jumped him.  Then the Mino's trickled in.  I crashed, and Cyjax and Lung kited them.  I relogged and Cyjax healed me up as Lung killed the ranger.  Then, we jumped the two Myrms and the ranger rejoined the fight.  

Anyways, it shows the terrible frames I get almost all the time if too much effects are out in the world or if I play on east.  My frames took a noticeable hit when Lung and I both cast nados (although my FPS counter bugs, it's gets really choppy after that).  

Fight Three:  Didn't catch the names, but a fun 1v2   I saw the fessor and wanted to bait him, so I ran across his field of vision.  He came into range for a cheese 1-1 stun.  I'm doing nicely till the Champ nearly stomps me to death.  Then I'm lucky to get out alive.

Edited by Nohmad

I noticed u waste CC alot.

better do not use after 1-1 next CC instead use LMB + 4 and then you have time to 2-2 or 2-e combo

if enemy use CC break or C power u waste ur all main CCs in CD

would like to see more videos versus druids with tadaam thorns from druid tree. it will be great self ownage =)

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

I noticed u waste CC alot.

better do not use after 1-1 next CC instead use LMB + 4 and then you have time to 2-2 or 2-e combo

if enemy use CC break or C power u waste ur all main CCs in CD

would like to see more videos versus druids with tadaam thorns from druid tree. it will be great self ownage =)

Thanks for the suggestion!  I'll give it a try.  Normally I 1-1 and immediately 2-2-2 so you can get a huge 4 off (I assume that's what you mean with the wasted CC).  You still have nados as a CC if needed, or you can back out and reset if they use their C.  And the 1-1 stun is on such a short timer, it comes up fairly quickly.  But I'll definitely give your suggestion a try -- always wanting to try new things and improve.

gfs. I really like basic weapon fights aside from Lego healing. It's a lot of fun to watch small PvP like this because of the pace and movement!

If anyone wants to check it out this is the perspective from the first fight:

https://www.twitch.tv/facerip/v/113953790

Edited by facerip

• 3 weeks later...