Soulreaver

The Ranger Toolkit and CC

I think one of the best tools in the ranger tool set is the armor break effect on its right click melee. this gives the ranger a tank busting ability in group fights in solo seems that the ranger is meant to start in melee, Leap in and slow, then bleed, armor break, and disengage to drop heavy ranged hits on a slowed and bleeding enemy with broken armor. 

How ever I have found in beta ability don't activate reliably and disengage just did not work at all just made me slowly walk backwards and switch weapons but not tray.  

The Armor break is awesome.. problom is ATM that whenytou use it you apply it to yourself.  That isn't though in thread with this debate.

I agree it's a nice ability, it's just not a CC ability though :)

Ps if u want a list of RAnger Bugs, just look at one of the Feedback threads where I each week update the full list with videos and feedback.

I REAAALLLY dislike how the explosion trap works. I just dont like. It just doesnt blend well with the rest of the ranger playstyle.

I am a fan of traps being consumables. That way you can have acess to a lot of options that is where i think the ranger is supposed to go. Need a explosion? A root? A (small) AOE freeze? Just a few clicks and i can provide them. Make it a 'Set trap' skill instead and give us freedom.