Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum: I can't load notifications in 60% attempts

There's a problem related to notifications. I can't show them most of the times. A simple solution is to click on any section and then try to show notifications again. But if I load the front page from my bookmarks, it will not work. It almost never works, unless I open any section or so. This bug has been reoccuriing for weeks.

Mercenary guild is recruiting. Send me a message if you are interested.

Same issue with me

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

Me too but I've noticed if I go to My Profile and then try to view notifications, they load immediately. So it seems to be just a front page bug.

Yea, I get similar results when I open up a thread first, and then click on my notifications.

IhhQKY6.gif

We are aware of a number of issues with the forums and apologize for not having a quick fix. We're still investigating. Thanks for bearing with us. 

Not sure what you guys did but as of this morning, this seems to be working as normal.

• 1 month later...

Not sure what you guys did but as of this morning, this seems to be working as normal.

Not for me.  Bugged on Firefox and Chrome.

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.