Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New to Crowfall

RubixDurp

Hey,

Been following crowfall for a while now. Finally decided to join the community. Played during the alpha this weekend and had a blast. Especially with grouping up with players in the game and having our own 5v5 PvP matches. Looking forward to playing more of this awesome game and seeing how it develops in the future. :]

Thanks,

RubixDurp

Also, is there any reason I can't post in the bugs section with the stuff I found? It says I need to be a backer. Is that a different package that I'm supposed to purchase?

Hey,

Been following crowfall for a while now. Finally decided to join the community. Played during the alpha this weekend and had a blast. Especially with grouping up with players in the game and having our own 5v5 PvP matches. Looking forward to playing more of this awesome game and seeing how it develops in the future. :]

Thanks,

RubixDurp

Also, is there any reason I can't post in the bugs section with the stuff I found? It says I need to be a backer. Is that a different package that I'm supposed to purchase?

Hello RubixDurp and welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Good fights, Rubix! I had a lot of fun with those organized pvp matches. We should do that more often. It was interesting to see more knights playing.

I am not sure about not being able to post in the tester forums but it seems to be a common problem. You can try sending an email to support@artcraftent.com and let them know.