Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crowfall Live! marathon Jan 18 - Official discussion thread

I work that day, though will be able to catch the final few hours.

* Looking forward to more about the crafting/harvesting fixes and upgrades

* Building in the EK as well.

* Also the as-of-yet unavailable professions. What role will tailors play without cloth armor? Will cloth armor be a thing? What sort of scope are you working up for Stonemasons? (How big can we as stonemasons build or are we just a subcomponent factories for pre-designed buildings?)

Maybe a sneak peek at what will make it into next weeks playtest patch?

Edited by Rhast

That person with 3 hands is the reason N64 controller was designed the way it was...

Seriously now, what do i want to see on the stream (or recording... working that day :< ) 

-some info what archetype will get a rework next

-maybe a sneak peak into specialized recipes for all crafters, and info when other than blacksmithing will get more recipes :)

-and maybe a sneak peak into next archetype? :D

\[T]/ PRAISE THE SUN! \[T]/

How long until the stream starts? Can anyone tell me? (Its already the 18th where I live)

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

How long until the stream starts? Can anyone tell me? (Its already the 18th where I live)

I created a countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?msg=Crowfall%20Live&p0=24&year=2017&month=1&day=18&hour=8&min=0&sec=0

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

17 HOURS!!!!??!

But seriously, thanks, I thought it was meant to start today.

Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

Did they say there would be hourly sales?  Considering this is a work/school day that seriously sucks, I'll make the tail end of the stream but I feel like I'm going to be missing the majority of sales throughout the day because of work.

It is officially unofficial, the Crowfall Marathon is being rebranded "Crow-a-thon". And as "thon" means "tuna" in french, I HAD to make a new logo for the occasion.

I hope you guys will enjoy, and see you in 2 hours. :)

crow-a-thon.jpg

Edited by Eaden

Wow probably one of my worst decisions was to participate it the guild videos...

I was stupid enough to invest hours into making a halfway decent video in really short time I had on hands and learned how to do it from scratch.

Then once the Guildvideos are shown, we are forgotten and nobody saw our video since it wasn't shown ;DDDDD

Then after desperatly trying to get any1 from the ACE-team to talk to me, finally someone answered me. I thought everything was fine, although it was already 1am in EU and most already went to bed, but oh well at least they will display it in the livestream. Well guess what happens. They show the guildvideos right after a dc of the stream and our video first, so that only a very few people saw the last 3rd of it at best. But at least the quality was awesome, you saw every pixel, since they downloaded it on the lowest quality, it was awesome!!!! So not that I think our guildvideo was particulary great. It was whatever I could do within 24h, not the best but at least I tried. But next time something like that comes up, I'll think twice if I want to participate...

Gn8 to you guys sleep well...

Guildbanner4Forummaxsize.png

Wow probably one of my worst decisions was to participate it the guild videos...

I was stupid enough to invest hours into making a halfway decent video in really short time I had on hands and learned how to do it from scratch.

Then once the Guildvideos are shown, we are forgotten and nobody saw our video since it wasn't shown ;DDDDD

Then after desperatly trying to get any1 from the ACE-team to talk to me, finally someone answered me. I thought everything was fine, although it was already 1am in EU and most already went to bed, but oh well at least they will display it in the livestream. Well guess what happens. They show the guildvideos right after a dc of the stream and our video first, so that only a very few people saw the last 3rd of it at best. But at least the quality was awesome, you saw every pixel, since they downloaded it on the lowest quality, it was awesome!!!! So not that I think our guildvideo was particulary great. It was whatever I could do within 24h, not the best but at least I tried. But next time something like that comes up, I'll think twice if I want to participate...

Gn8 to you guys sleep well...

This was one of your worst decisions???

Youve never accidentally deleted an account, or stuck your hand into a hot stove, or caught your d**k in a zipper?

Hehe on a serious note, sorry your video got missed, they did apologise for the short notice. Im sure next time they will give a much longer preparation time for people to make guild videos.

When do these guys give me my SotA steam key?? xD

I saw this in am email from ACE:

"P.S. The Portalarium guys will be separately emailing you a Steam key for Shroud of the Avatar soon, so watch it!"

IhhQKY6.gif