Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Prepare to be mesmerized - Official discussion thread

Pann

Finally some EK reveals beyond the tiles and building that are being sold!  I hope they show off the various buildings with the Kickstarter, 2015. 2016, etc skins to showcase how cool they look!

Official Moderator of the Community Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

as someone that a] has a job and b] lives in a european time zone:

will there be any possible chance of a rough 'schedule' in advance of what is planned to happen when during the 12 hours (obviously subject to change)?

or any hint of what stage of the stream this mystery bonus thing will happen (e.g. beginning, middle or end)

p.s. the forum performance is basically unsuable at the moment by the way...literally cannot post, edit, like or use most of the elements intermittently most of the time for awhile now....

this post took me about 10+ attempts and multiple log ins to actually post through...

Edited by Tinnis

Ohhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhh! 12-hour live stream with a stronk clickbait reveal. LETS-A-GO!

(Took me also like 10 tries to get this to post)

Edited by krevra

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

Yes, I know that last part sounds like over-the-top clickbait, but I’m NOT KIDDING.  Log in and prepare to be mesmerized!

The return of Natalie with nudes?! Someone hold fleshlight...err I mean headlight down.

Edited by helix

We're trying a few things to see if we can improve the forum performance. I'm sorry it's so painful right now. We appreciate your tenacity and patience. 

Regarding the livestream schedule - We're still working out the fine details. I may be able to give some ballpark times for some of the segments, but we learned from the first one that it's best to keep things sort of loose and plan for Murphy's Law to be alive and well. 

What? They got some parcels and houses for sale atm that i know of. Tho ACE please sell me lifetime sub lol

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

With the EK announcement happening on the 18th and the land parcel sale ending on the 15th.  Would it be possible to extend the land sale ending date to a day or so after the news release/live stream?  I'd love to hear more about the EK system before spending more money.

Edited by Weebles

Official Moderator of the Community Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall