Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Backer

Rendary

Hello guys,

Nice to meet you all I just bought 2017 Backer Bundle, I am really excited to play with you all. I don't know anything about the game. Saw it yesterday and bought it almost immediately :D . I am searching for a player or a group of players who can help me with the basics and teach me how to play . 

Bye :)

Start by reading this:

https://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/14730-new-player-guide/

After that, you might want to dig into the FAQs to see what is intended for this game. It's currently still in pre-alpha testing, so it isn't a complete game. There is no game loop. It's harvesting, crafting and killing each other, and no real purpose behind any of it yet.

While the new player guide is still very informative, also remember that since Sanctuary is a 'thing' at the moment, log into Sanctuary first, run around, make basic tools and gear, find a few cats, or more likely boars, to kill and test your combat abilities (once you make the gear, don't try with your fists).  

Then you can spirit bank your gear (or make another basic set, it's cheap), and head over to one of the fine and friendly pvp servers (okay, they might kill you & steal your apples, but most of them are friendly...if you're not fighting :) ) and test from there.

While others have said it, I feel it is important to again reiterate this is PRE-Alpha testing, and while a good number of things work/function, it is NOT a fully fleshed out game, and don't be disheartened by that! Test how things work, test how things feel....if testing isn't for you (and by other posts littering the forums you can tell it is not for everyone), then sit back and do as you will until the spit and polish is applied!

Welcome, and happy testing!

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome.

PRE ALPHA

(Not yelling, just letting you know)

There is no "game" at this point, just testing of certain aspects that may/or may not be in the final version.

Many, many, many newer testers are missing this. (With more and more posts starting to show complaining)

OS_Sig3.png

Welcome, looking forward to checking things out also, been watching this game closely for months....I became a backer yesterday as well. After wasting money on so many other titles I am kinda skeptical but I have high hopes and they seem to be going in a very good direction. I bought into many though so Im not getting to excited till I play the release version. Conan, lotro , gw2, wow, rift, aion, BDO are just a few I was in at release.

Some I enjoyed some not. Hopefully this one is good, with a successful launch. Really had confidence in BDO aand still say it is a good game, but they all but ruined it with the way the marketed and released content. Sad really. So far though everything I have been seeing and reading says this game is going down a pretty good route,.