Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funding update - ANOTHER stretch goal added!

Pann

That's great! And congratulations.

Regarding the fallen colossus, i want to take the opportunity to thank Baobhan for his suggestion (and you can thank him by liking his post) and ACE for making a dream come true.

I completely forgot about it, and only remembered this conversation yesterday, but there it is:

This is my first post so I will just tease out this idea rather than present a complete mechanic.
[...]
Examples of this might be as follows -
       fragments of a colossus embedded in a hillside, its enormous head and forearm reaching for the heavens;

[...] I like this idea, too. It probably won't make it into the first release version. But generally it should be possible. Collossus in the hillside? Ab-so-lu-te-ly! Nice one. :) (or a giants hand, just reaching out of the ground)

Let's see what we can get.

And see what we got! See what influence even a first post can have if it is constructive.

Call me fanboy, call me white knight, i don't care! I love this company, their open communication and the way they deal with feedback and suggestions from their players. I think it is extraordinary.

Edited by Kraahk

Oooh... Sneaky. They stealthily explained how relics work ;)

And the question is... will the god statues kickstarter backers have have similar abilities? or are they just fluff?

(I have 2 relics and a statue from that... I don't remember if they were stretch goals or part of my package)

Oooh... Sneaky. They stealthily explained how relics work ;)

And the question is... will the god statues kickstarter backers have have similar abilities? or are they just fluff?

(I have 2 relics and a statue from that... I don't remember if they were stretch goals or part of my package)

No doubt.

1. Place it in a stronghold in your personal (or guild) Eternal Kingdom
  2. For a short period of time, players can bask in the radiance of Arkon’s Light to receive the Blessing of Dawn, Improving the critical chance on all harvesting activities for a brief period of time.

There would be no reason to do the second in an EK, unless

1. There is a way to bring improved resource nodes to the EK,
  2. The ability triggers on the Crow who then jumps to a CW and does harvesting.

Very interesting possibilities with either scenario.

Question: I gifted a friend a package last month for the holidays, will he benefit from these extra bonuses for backers if he activated the package on his account, or does it not count because it was gifted?

Edited by jasta85

Question: I gifted a friend a package last month for the holidays, will he benefit from these extra bonuses for backers if he activated the package on his account, or does it not count because it was gifted?

Yes, it still counts. Any package purchased prior to the end of the investment period qualifies. It doesn't matter if it is gifted or not.

I purchased and became a backer on the 9th. Does this mean I would qualify for the Woodland Grove Parcel. Does this get listed within the Backer Reward section in our Account Details?

Yes. Any package purchased prior to the end of the investment period. Once the investment is over and everything processed, they will give the appropriate rewards to those who invested and/or backed the game.

Hmmmm ... so it will be possible to scavenge these relics and use them in the Campaign Worlds or will you be able to bring them back to your EK?

I imagine it will be something that is crafted. Once you get the materials back to your EK, you can place it.

Glad to be part of the invest, great to see how it turned !

Can't wait to share my package to a friend to have him ingame !

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile