Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
makkon

Attack power stat (same for support power)

Do any1 knows how actually does it works?

This is probably main stat for pvp players (right after crit chance) and it looks like from weapons this increased with pretty little numbers but from skill trees it somehow stacked very well and there are huge difference (bug or intended) overall between trained and untrained AP characters

So, it would be nice to see from devs how many %(or flat bonus) of dmg goes from 100 attack power?

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

as far as i understand it based on past dev comments attack power and support power only increase the parts of powers that are weapon % damage

(so not the 'basic' damage or healing of a power tooltip)

e.g.

"Support Power - Additive to Weapon damage for Healing powers."

i once did a test that was incomplete in SP that suggested 100 attack power was about a 5% damage increase...but that might not be correct or up to date

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

i´d love some more clarity in generel, dunno if its just me but i cant really tell how much more crit i get when investing points into the combat skill tree

how ist 0.57 attack power calculated?

how much increased duration do i get on the stuns if im investing into the skill tree?

etc

6XZoThV.jpg

as far as i understand it based on past dev comments attack power and support power only increase the parts of powers that are weapon % damage

(so not the 'basic' damage or healing of a power tooltip)

e.g.

"Support Power - Additive to Weapon damage for Healing powers."

i once did a test that was incomplete in SP that suggested 100 attack power was about a 5% damage increase...but that might not be correct or up to date

the main question is in numbers =)

it is pretty hard to test it without dummy with min-max random dmg...

I really do not understand math on most of the stats in the game.

like myrmi with 15 intelligence - train this coz it will chop chop heads faster

Discord makkon#8550

i´d love some more clarity in generel, dunno if its just me but i cant really tell how much more crit i get when investing points into the combat skill tree

how ist 0.57 attack power calculated?

how much increased duration do i get on the stuns if im investing into the skill tree?

etc

pretty much this.

2% from combat tree give me more in P statistics.

0.004% crit on weapon give me other numbers in P statistics...

I understand, this can be experimental until open beta but I see alot of issues with this stats in future. alot of em bugged and to fix it they need to be reported.

Discord makkon#8550

Combat mechanics for offense and healing might be the following:

Base Archetype stats::

* Note the "primary attribute" for damage calcs; e.g.  Knight = STR, Ranger = DEX

* Note the Damage Modifier, currently 0% or -10%

* Base Attack and Support Power are 2.5 * Primary Attribute and Spirit, respectively

* Crit % is 5% + .0025% * Primary Attibute

* Crit Damage is 150% + .02% * Primary Attribute

Damage:
  * Base Damage of Powers, for both Min and Max, are  
                  (100% - Archetype Damage Modifier) *     ( Power Damage + (Attack Power / 100) (Weapon Damage * Power Weap %) )
  * Crit Damage is done as usual.
  * Most damage for DoTs and Heals tic on some multiple of 1/4 second intervals.

Training statistics:
  * Each statistic affected by the current node is displayed on the tree when logged in to an applicable character.  
  * Numbers displayed on the Tree are the sum of all training in those statistics. 

Character attribute sheet:
  * Assume it's buggy.  (E.g. some right, some wrong, some not updated correctly, some missing equipment, some missing buffs)

These are just guesses based on the 3.9 & 3.10 Alpha.  Please don't flame too hard.  Point me to other threads.

I haven't tested stuns yet.  In progress...

I hate to necro but i have no option.

Does anyone know how those stats are calculated? Not just about Attack power, a complete list would be awesome. Shouldnt the Devs give us an answer about how all stats work? We will figure it our somehow so why not help us? It would help testing too so...

15 hours ago, BarriaKarl said:

I hate to necro but i have no option.

Does anyone know how those stats are calculated? Not just about Attack power, a complete list would be awesome. Shouldnt the Devs give us an answer about how all stats work? We will figure it our somehow so why not help us? It would help testing too so...

well most likely they aren't all set in stone, and as such can and likely will change before launch, maybe even multiple times. Also knowing the exact formulas wont really help test functionality, which is what is the focus during pre-alpha, balance is where exact calculations would help and that is not really a major concern at least before alpha if not even first at beta