Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

skills for the knight

RubixDurp

I'm really hoping that they make the shield a really strong feature in the game. I'd like to see the shield stop attacks and then use that power and blow it back at the attacker.

Or different kind of shield blocks. One for power, and one for normal attacks and so on.

What other skills are you guys hoping to see for the knight?

I think the knight needs an ally targeted ability that allows him to quickly get to his teammates in trouble. The shield lunge could work if it was fixed but I don't think it should be made too strong since in my conceptualization of the the knight is not meant to chase enemies but rather should be back protecting his team. I guess he could go either way though, depending on his charge.

I think the knight needs an ally targeted ability that allows him to quickly get to his teammates in trouble. The shield lunge could work if it was fixed but I don't think it should be made too strong since in my conceptualization of the the knight is not meant to chase enemies but rather should be back protecting his team. I guess he could go either way though, depending on his charge.

It would be cool if there was some sort of dash to others. But i think a barrier that you can summon or use to protect others would be awesome. I feel like the knight, if there is a fight going on, he should be in the middle of it and making it easier for everyone else.

Based on the information we've been given in the past, I'm expecting Block to get weaker. It has been said that both the reflect damage and the ability to block in 360 degrees will be moved to promotion classes. There may be other stuff in the promotion classes that we can add to it, but the fundamental flaw with Block is that it doesn't allow us to do anything else. The myrmidon can move and attack while berserk is up, the templar will be able to move and attack while her heals are running, but the knight can only stand in one spot with his shield held in front of him. When not blocking, the knight takes just as much damage as any other archetype, depending on armor and skill training.

Based on the information we've been given in the past, I'm expecting Block to get weaker. It has been said that both the reflect damage and the ability to block in 360 degrees will be moved to promotion classes. There may be other stuff in the promotion classes that we can add to it, but the fundamental flaw with Block is that it doesn't allow us to do anything else. The myrmidon can move and attack while berserk is up, the templar will be able to move and attack while her heals are running, but the knight can only stand in one spot with his shield held in front of him. When not blocking, the knight takes just as much damage as any other archetype, depending on armor and skill training.

This is why the reflect part of block needs to be kept strong and maybe even buffed. It definitely doesn't need to be any weaker. Since they can't do anything else while blocking the reflect damage needs to make up for that drawback. It is pretty obvious not to attack a blocking knight though, so it is not exactly powerful enough to kill anyone. What it does do is force attackers attacking the knight to find a new target and I would like to see this tactic be applied to allies as well.