Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Big World gameplay!

facerip

A collection of stuff from the recent tests.  Mostly fessor and some druid (my first day playing the druid).  Hopefully people enjoy the editing, testing some stuff out.  It's mostly solo/2s.  GF's to everyone I've come accross.

https://youtu.be/oKAEBNhXo_0

feat. Nightwolfz and Wor

Edited by facerip

Trying to be constructive, some criticism inbound.

Disclaimer: I generally play a Knight & I'm terrible at PVP.

The Good

* Resolution quality of recording/rendering is great. Doesn't get blurry too often. 

* Music / Voice audio levels are balanced and don't drown out the gameplay effects. This is a huge issue with some videos.

* Music choice: Not bad, not distracting. (read as: thank you for not using screaming death metal)

* Coherent communication with groupmates: Great. It shows that skill and coordination matter.

* I enjoyed the Druid gameplay much more than the Confessor. The Druid AT is notoriously difficult to play well offensively.

The Bad

* The hard cuts: Bad & vaguely disorienting. I don't know if you're trying to show multiple points of view at the same time, I would suggest sticking with one and presenting a unified perspective. Use transitions if you want to skip forward in time. (A simple additive dissolve works well.)

* You use the dash/jump exploit as the confessor a little much for my tastes. It shows that the AT is broken in a favorable way to the player, which detracts from presenting yourself as the skill behind the keyboard.

* Audio bleed in from your keyboard. I imagine that you're probably running voice detection, or your mic is simply open but you might try to adjust your settings to capture your keyboard click less often. (I'm probably guilty of this one too)

The Miscellaneous

* Your video is categorized as "gaming" but isn't actually identified as Crowfall (in the adv settings, there is a type-in box below category). Associate your video with the game and you should, in theory, get more views.

[Edit: This no longer applies ^_^   +10 DKP]

Overall, not bad. *Thumbs up*

Edited by Rhast

A collection of stuff from the recent tests. Mostly fessor and some druid (my first day playing the druid). Hopefully people enjoy the editing, testing some stuff out. It's mostly solo/2s. GF's to everyone I've come accross.

feat. Nightwolfz and Wor

Good videos, but I don't see your self-described "good friend and guldmate" VikingNail in any of them. What's the dealie-o VN? Unless of course, he's moonlighting as someone else.

I wish the confessor was more than just LMB, RMB, 1 and 4.

Edited by izkimar

Good videos, but I don't see your self-described "good friend and guldmate" VikingNail in any of them. What's the dealie-o VN? Unless of course, he's moonlighting as someone else.

I wish the confessor was more than just LMB, RMB, 1 and 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Don't know about that, but I'm definitely fishing.

You're like the 15th person to ask me about VIKINGNAIL.  In game names are account names.  I don't think someone who is a dev partner would be moonlighting at that account level.  I've actually seen VIKINGNAIL in game a few times.

Edited by facerip

You're like the 15th person to ask me about VIKINGNAIL.  In game names are account names.  I don't think someone who is a dev partner would be moonlighting at that account level.  I've actually seen VIKINGNAIL in game a few times.

Proof or it didn't happen.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

A collection of stuff from the recent tests.  Mostly fessor and some druid (my first day playing the druid).  Hopefully people enjoy the editing, testing some stuff out.  It's mostly solo/2s.  GF's to everyone I've come accross.

https://youtu.be/oKAEBNhXo_0

feat. Nightwolfz and Wor

Facerip I have had some good fights with you. You always fight and don't run to far even when out numbered . Respect.

Facerip I have had some good fights with you. You always fight and don't run to far even when out numbered . Respect.

I think people get caught up in my chat bait to get fights generated a lot of times.  Big ego pvp always gets people going.

Edited by facerip

I think people get caught up in my chat bait to get fights generated a lot of times.  Big ego pvp always gets people going.

Well said, you might become the knight class officer if you keep this level of productivity up.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

More Druid bits please! :) Good video, thanks for sharing.

easy. example is not the best opponent, but still druid with basic weapon are STRONK (boring)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QLjJzEYrIg

I would like to test group of 4-5 druids. they will be blinking pain in da as

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Great videos. I think he ran over me at one point, i was watching Phylors stream auto(afk) running trying to figure out where he was so i could pounce on him. Got the drop on my own fessor and ate me up. 

With out a doubt Confessor is the best roaming killer. Mobility with high burst and alot of CC.

Although i feel it needs more depth. With out additional depth, if they nerf her #4 then she turns in to support CC archetype, which is not the worst thing that could happen, i guess.

Since 80% of her damage comes from LMB and #4 it would be quite the devastating nerf, it would be easy to, they dont even have to lower the damage, just remove the instant ray cast on LMB and #4. Then at least you would have to stun or knockdown to reliably hit with the third hardest hitting ability in the game.

I mean the 1st and 2nd highest damage ability are actually sort of hard to hit, one being melee (raging bull) and the other being the ranger and her absolutely grueling difficulty in landing anything at range. 

Edited by Vectious

CfWBSig.png